Old August 3rd 03, 12:59 AM
Gregg

Default Free Ham Gear!

I'm out near Vancouver. Got an estimate for shipping?

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Old August 3rd 03, 02:24 AM
Gregg

Thanks Brenda :-)

We'll let that scenario play out then without adding to the kerfuffle ;-)

Old August 4th 03, 10:16 AM
Stephen Crook

He is probably jacking somebody off. I put somebody's 2 year old Buick up
for sale for $200.00 before with their
actual phne number. The ham radio gear can be worth thousands if it has new
things in it.

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
.. .
On 03 Aug 2003, (Darque
Pervert) wrote in
:

(Dave Munroe) wrote in message
om...

Give me a call at 705-313-1518 or come on by

220 Paudash Road
Hiawatha, Ontario, Canada

I've got a load of ham radio gear that will go the dump
very soon. Some old, but most of it is new stuff that I
have "accumulated" over the past 3 or 4 years. I'm moving
very soon and need to get rid of it.

Dave Munroe

Dave, I've got two things to say:

1: If you are genuinely so stupid as to post your phone
number in a public, uncensored forum that's potentially
viewed by millions, then you deserve every prank phone
call, every telemarketer and every ****er that steals your
identity and thrashes your credit rating. I hope it
doesn't happen, but if it does, it's certainly deserved...

2: Why the **** are you crossposting this to alt.drugs.pot?
OK, sure maybe some older hioppes into ham radio might be
interested, but do you really think that you're going to
get a lot of respons, aside from people like myself
pointing out what a ****ING IDIOT you are?

Pssssssttt... I do not believe the original post is bonafide and
I'm pretty certain the original poster is either a troll or
someone who is royally ****ed at "DaveMunroe" (or the resident
at the address and phone given).

It's usnet. "...Someone has a bad day, so they sell your soul on
eBay with an 8x10, of a blasting-pin..."

-=jd=-
Props to anyone who knows the song that quote came from!