Old August 4th 03, 10:39 PM
Hamheadman

Default FAG Kevin Strom GETS THE BIG BOOTH moan faggit moan!!!

Strom Was "Disgusted" By Chester Doles Challenge
Tried To Torpedo Alex Linder At NA St Louis Meeting

7/25/2003 3:26:59 PM
Discuss this story in the forum
Kevin Alfred Strom

Commentary -- [LSN: The following email, with headers authenticating it, was
sent to LSN today by an anonymous source:] From
Tue Jul 8 08:09:23 2003
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 08:26:35 -0400
From: Kevin Alfred Strom

To: Aaron Collins
Cc:
, ,
Shaun Walker
Subject: Fw: Midwestern Regional Conference
NOT FOR PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION

Dear Aaron [Collins]
: I'll be there, old car and old carcass willing. You may list my speech title
as "Responsibility." I am quite disgusted by the irresponsible and
self-promoting antics of Alex Linder, who has published horrible attacks on the
Alliance and openly associates with people who issue forgeries and attacks
against us, including vicious attacks on myself and innocent family members.
These attacks are far worse than what the ADL does to us, yet these folks are
supposedly our "allies"? I am _not at all happy_that he is being allowed to
address the convention as though he is one of us. I _very much_ regret that I
gave him friendly coverage in _National Vanguard_. He has stabbed us in the
back. He wants to take so much credit for the "Goy Genius" challenge results,
which really was a fairly wealthy NA member's effort, which could -- and should
-- have been volunteered to be done through the Alliance instead of through
VNN. Linder has convinced this member that he is some kind of brilliant "man of
the hour" that the end result -- as Linder does more and more outrageous things
to hurt the Alliance, or try and take it over -- will be that this well-off
member will inevitably take sides with Linder and he and his help will be lost
to us. Please do send me the conference information.

With all good wishes, Kevin.

Old August 4th 03, 10:42 PM
Hamheadman

Linder Calls For NA-VNN Merger
Bids To Replace Strom

Saint Louis, Missouri --
Alex Linder, editor-in-chief of VanguardNewsNetwork, today called on the
National Alliance to fire Kevin Alfred Strom and merge with VanguardNewsNetwork
into one organization. "I'm ready, I know what to do, I want the job," Linder
stated today, in response to a letter from a reader, "Kevin Strom is not the
man to take the NA in the direction it needs to go. I am." Stating in a letter
posted in VNN's reader mail section that Strom was "hobbling" the National
Alliance and said he was possessed by "paranoid, myopic insecurity" that "has
prevented the National Alliance from taking off in membership and media."
Linder then called on the Board to remove Strom and bring in VNN and its
management team to run a reconstituted National Alliance. The move, if accepted
by the National Alliance Board, would combine the two strongest white
nationalist organizations into one entity, and may be the first move in a
larger campaign of "white unity" where numerous smaller organizations would
roll themselves under the National Alliance in a reconstituted white activist
movement. LSN sources indicated that a number of white activists, including
some former NA staffers who had been forced out by Strom, have been among those
contacted to explore the possibilities of this new white unity platform. Strom
is reported to have been a major opponent of this idea, and has been working to
block negotiations for VNN-NA unification for the past month. Among other
maneuvers, he has urged activists not involved in the negotiations to "shun"
VNN Amish-style, a tactic Strom may have learned from watching teenage girls
use social pressure to affect their interpersonal relationships. Strom claims
authority within the NA, but has no meaningful involvement in the group other
than delivering a weekly radio address. According to LSN sources, the National
Alliance Board of Directors has agreed to hold a special meeting within the
next week, the agenda of which is unknown.

Old August 5th 03, 02:49 AM
The Dawn Soliloquy

I may be wrong, perhaps misunderstanding something, but it seems to me that in
your zeal to make a point, you have made "one of those" silly "I'm writing
faster than I can think" errors.

I trust that you meant to write "gets the big boot"?

I was wondering if he was working at a carnival or bazaar or something, and
your message was meant as a compliment to this man, since he "got the big
booth". Sounds accommodating, roomy, like a perquisite.

Also, the inexcusable misspelling of faggot. It shows that you are in need of
sensitivity training, probably not realizing that the term can also be applied
to a cigarette or a bundle of sticks or wrought iron.

To imply that this man is a "bundle of sticks" is absolutely absurd, or that
he is a cigarette, nonsensical to the nth degree. Please be careful with
those words, they can entirely misrepresent your intended message if they are
equivocal.

Regards.

In article ,
(Hamheadman) wrote: