Old August 5th 03, 03:32 PM

Default Bush fit for duty.. Send him over therre

How about we send your rotten ass over there.

You and al the critics that think you know more than Bush.

Pappy, Veteran
"Been there done that"

Crazy Taxi wrote:

From The Associated Press, 8/2/03:
http://cbsnews.cbs.com/stories/2003/...in566386.shtml

Bush 'Fit For Duty'

(CBS/AP)

President Bush had his annual medical checkup Saturday before getting
a start on his month-long vacation at his Texas ranch.

The president spent about 3½ hours at the National Naval Medical
Center for the physical exam, his third as president.

Afterwards, according to CBS News Correspondent Mark Knoller, doctors
said the president is in "excellent health" and "fit for duty."

FAIR USE NOTICE: This post contains copyrighted material the use of which
has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. I am
making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of
environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and
social justice issues, etc. I believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any
such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright
Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107

Old August 5th 03, 11:06 PM
Dave Bushong

How about we send your rotten ass over there.

You and al the critics that think you know more than Bush.

Pappy, Veteran
"Been there done that"

Crazy Taxi wrote:

From The Associated Press, 8/2/03:
http://cbsnews.cbs.com/stories/2003/...in566386.shtml

Bush 'Fit For Duty'
[pap deleted]

Pappy,

I get a kick out of these high school dropouts who call Bush stupid.

Here's you: high school.
Here's Bush: Yale graduate (history), jet pilot (National Guard),
Governor (Texas), President (USA). Still married to the woman he met
and married in 1977. Gave up booze at age 40. Stuck with it. In
office, signed a law allowing Texans to obtain permits to carry
concealed weapons. Crime dropped drastically.

Message to 'Crazy Taxi': Have you done any of those things? No? Oh,
OK. But good for you, you learned how to post to the internet over and
over and over and over. And over.

Over and out, loser.

*plonk*

Go he http://gi.grolier.com/presidents/nbk/prescont.html
and then he http://gi.grolier.com/presidents/nbk/bios/43pgwb.html

--

Thanks to PureMail! ( http://puremail.ironcanucks.com/ )

IMPORTANT! If you reply to Dave directly, you
must include the following in your subject line.
If you don't, it will automatically be deleted, unread.

PJJNPLHS 11/03/2003

Old August 6th 03, 12:07 AM
Old Dxer

Great Radio Discussion.

"Agent Smith" wrote in message
On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 22:06:05 GMT, Dave Bushong

How about we send your rotten ass over there.

You and al the critics that think you know more than Bush.

Pappy, Veteran
"Been there done that"

Crazy Taxi wrote:

From The Associated Press, 8/2/03:
http://cbsnews.cbs.com/stories/2003/...in566386.shtml

Bush 'Fit For Duty'
[pap deleted]

Pappy,

I get a kick out of these high school dropouts who call Bush stupid.

Who called him stupid?

Here's you: high school.
Here's Bush: Yale graduate (history), jet pilot (National Guard),
Governor (Texas), President (USA).

See what money and good connections can buy?

Still married to the woman he met
and married in 1977.

She's the stupid one!

Gave up booze at age 40. Stuck with it.

What about the cocaine? Stuck with it?

In office, signed a law allowing Texans to obtain permits to carry
concealed weapons. Crime dropped drastically.

What a concept.... g

Message to 'Crazy Taxi': Have you done any of those things? No? Oh,
OK. But good for you, you learned how to post to the internet over and
over and over and over. And over.

Over and out, loser.

*plonk*

Go he http://gi.grolier.com/presidents/nbk/prescont.html
and then he http://gi.grolier.com/presidents/nbk/bios/43pgwb.html

Here's the ultimate link for all Bush followers Skippy.......

go here www.photo.net/photo/pcd1765/sheep-55.4.jpg

Old August 6th 03, 01:40 AM
Sidewinder

Hmmmm....adelphia huh? Why does that seem familar? Could it be the same
person that sent mail to my Killa T address? If so you've been duped again
by the same idiot that you replied to the last time.

"Dave Bushong" wrote in message

How about we send your rotten ass over there.

You and al the critics that think you know more than Bush.

Pappy, Veteran
"Been there done that"

From The Associated Press, 8/2/03:

Old August 6th 03, 07:02 PM
El Respondedor

Veneno brillante
"Agent Smith" wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 16:07:12 -0700, "Old Dxer" wrote:

Great Radio Discussion.

Love of radio is the common interest that brings all of us here to this

rec.radio newsgroup. Just because a group of individuals that enjoy radio
get
together doesn't mean that subjects other than radio can't be discussed

here. You may not be interested in this particular conversation. That
doesn't
mean that you have the right to stick your nose into it and rudely

proclaim your distaste for the conversation. You wouldn't do it in real life
because the participants in the conversation would either tell you to GO

**** YOURSELF or poke you in the nose. So don't do it here Skippy.

-Regards,
-Smith. Agent Smith

"Agent Smith" wrote in message
On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 22:06:05 GMT, Dave Bushong

How about we send your rotten ass over there.

You and al the critics that think you know more than Bush.

Pappy, Veteran
"Been there done that"

From The Associated Press, 8/2/03:

Old August 9th 03, 01:46 PM
That Other George

And again I have to ask, what kind of SCANNER does Mr. Bush have??

wrote in :

How about we send your rotten ass over there.

You and al the critics that think you know more than Bush.

Pappy, Veteran
"Been there done that"

Crazy Taxi wrote:

From The Associated Press, 8/2/03:
[...]

Please send your spam to:

http://webpages.charter.net/moment/

http://webpages.charter.net/moment/winjunk.htm
Old August 9th 03, 03:19 PM
That Other George

I guess you also don't no that was a dig at the ass hole spewing his Bush
carp all over the Scanner news group!! What the heck does Mr. Bush and
whats he's doing in the world have to do with scanners??

N8KDV wrote in
:

That Other George wrote:

And again I have to ask, what kind of SCANNER does Mr. Bush have??

Ask him personally, I believe his email address is

Or, alternatively you might wish to contact the Secret Service.

Don't ask us, we don't know.

wrote in :

How about we send your rotten ass over there.

You and al the critics that think you know more than Bush.

Pappy, Veteran
"Been there done that"

From The Associated Press, 8/2/03: