Old August 30th 03, 02:16 AM
Larry N0SA

Default Long Wire Antenna Question

Try them both. Depending on the freq. you are listening to it my be better
in one at one freq. and the other at another freq. Trial and error.
Larry N0SA
"Mike M." wrote in message
om...
Hi,
I use a Kenwood R-5000 for Dx listening and I am connecting a long
wire antenna to it. I have two screws on the back labeled "50 Ohm"
and "500 ohm"under "Antenna 1"
The omega letter is next to the number and I am assuming it stands for
Ohms.
Which is the proper place to connect the long wire antenna?
Thank you
Mike

wire antenna Tim Boyd Equipment 3 August 18th 04 03:47 AM
Antenna feed wire question Cecil Moore Antenna 0 August 8th 04 04:04 PM
long wire antenna question lethal Scanner 13 January 26th 04 08:58 AM
Balun JJ Shortwave 43 August 7th 03 07:21 PM