Old August 30th 03, 11:28 PM
Archduke Hiram Knickers

Default AOL pulls Jon Cunningham's web pages

"Jayne Nye" wrote in message
On 30 Aug 2003 13:47:23 GMT, Soames123 wrote:
- Who'se Jon Cunningham ??

Jon Cunningham is ham radio operator K1TP, and he has had his 14.313
MHz web pages up for quite a long time at http://members.aol.com/jcunham.

On them, he frequently put down Usenet radio posters as beneath contempt,
but he completely overlooked his own tendency of late to post what
many people would think of as porn or links to porn. I guess that AOL
decided to nuke the pages for that same reason.

His page is back up on AOL as I type this.
http://www.cafeshops.com/tshirtstop/141552

(pfhbbblttt!!!!!!!!!!)

Icom R20 (scanner) pages at my website bla Scanner 0 June 6th 04 07:24 PM
FS: 8877 Pulls The Tube Man CB 0 September 11th 03 10:20 AM
AOL pulls Jon Cunningham's web pages Llgpt General 11 September 2nd 03 07:22 PM
AOL pulls Jon Cunningham's web pages Archduke Hiram Knickers Policy 1 September 2nd 03 07:22 PM
AOL pulls Jon Cunningham's web pages Nobody You Know Shortwave 1 August 30th 03 10:30 PM