Old September 1st 03, 02:19 AM
Soames123

Default Shortwave loons PO'd over Madonna's kiss on MTV

Agree . . Fug Em !

more Sex & less Violence on TV ..good thing . . .
Great TV shows Like "Pit Stop Nympho"

- They don't make em like that anymore..

Subject: Shortwave loons PO'd over Madonna's kiss on MTV
From: "Brouck Ten Dorge"
Date: 8/31/2003 8:58 PM Eastern Standard Time
Toon into the USA Domestic shortwave looney toons
and preachers folks! Every one of them I've heard
on SW today are near to having a ****stroke over seeing
Madonna's french-kiss with Britney and Christina
on the MTV-VMA Awards.

HA! HA! HA!
Fugg em!!

Old September 1st 03, 02:41 AM
Gregg

They are P.O.'d at everything.

If they Friday Night Showcase weekly on Canadian Cable, they'd think the
lezzy kiss, "meh, seen it" ;-)

--
Gregg
*Perhaps it's useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Old September 1st 03, 04:22 PM
RedOctober90

Yeha I guess he must watch alot of MTV.

If you simply do not like the new accepted promotion of homosexuality
just turn your propaganda box off! That's exactly what I do. MTV is a
channel pretty much designed to promote anything and everything that
is anti-family and corrupting the minds of the youth.
Old September 1st 03, 04:41 PM
Caveat Lector

Yeah my folks sed that when I listened to Swing Music and later rock and
roll.

And Stan Kenton was the music of the devil, my ol man sed!

My Mom cringed at the sight of Elvis.
And she was severely chastised by her Mom for dancing the Charleston !!!!

Probably all this adult lament was first inscribed on an ancient Egyptian
tomb somewhere.
Heavens to Ra -- they are listening to a double lyre boogie!!!!

Youth will have their own music - much to the horror of their parents --
maybe that's why they listen to it huh ?

--
73 From The Signal In The Noise
Caveat Lector Ya All

Old September 1st 03, 04:50 PM
Dee D. Flint

"Caveat Lector" wrote in message
Yeah my folks sed that when I listened to Swing Music and later rock and
roll.

And Stan Kenton was the music of the devil, my ol man sed!

My Mom cringed at the sight of Elvis.
And she was severely chastised by her Mom for dancing the Charleston !!!!

Probably all this adult lament was first inscribed on an ancient Egyptian
tomb somewhere.
Heavens to Ra -- they are listening to a double lyre boogie!!!!

Youth will have their own music - much to the horror of their parents --
maybe that's why they listen to it huh ?

According to historians, parents were advised not to let their daughters
attend Beethovan's concerts as they might be too stimulated by his music.

When the waltz was created, parents considered it scandalous that the man
would actually be holding on to the woman.

And so it goes.

However, I will object to "music" that advocates shooting people etc. Such
music goes beyond just being different.

Old September 1st 03, 06:54 PM
Diverd4777

In article om, "Dee D.
Flint" writes:

According to historians, parents were advised not to let their daughters
attend Beethovan's concerts as they might be too stimulated by his music.

When the waltz was created, parents considered it scandalous that the man
would actually be holding on to the woman.

And so it goes.

However, I will object to "music" that advocates shooting people etc. Such
music goes beyond just being different.

Agree . . .

- Watching the movie " Blue Crush" for the third time ( on DVD)
Great Great film

Old September 2nd 03, 02:26 AM
Fcathell

Gene Simmons - now I bet he and Madonna could get into a real tongue and lip
lock!