Old September 8th 03, 01:47 AM
Soames123

Default 7.415 at 00:00

FYI
John Lightning is in hospital
others filling in

- wish him get well !

Old September 8th 03, 12:37 PM
Regnad Kcin

J.L. called me when he got home at 0430UTC this morning. He still has the
stone, (4mm), in his tract and the Docs sent him home so it can pass
naturally. The pain had subsided to a series of reoccurring annoyances,
nothing like what he had been going through. He's seeing a Urologist as
soon as he can make the appointment.

This substitute host thanks you for listening and putting up with my feeble
attempt to fill his shoes.