Old September 9th 03, 06:03 AM
http://CBC.am/

Default RNZI : why don't they rent transmitter time from the Russian PTT using Vladivostock / Kamchatka relay station?

RNZI : why don't they rent transmitter time from the Russian PTT using
Vladivostock / Kamchatka relay station?

==============

http://www.rnzi.com

Haere Mai. Welcome!
At last we have some good news!
RNZI will be back on air with a reduced service - from 1700 UTC on Monday 8
September.

RNZI will lease time on Radio Australia. Listen from 1700 to 2115 UTC Monday
to Friday, and on Saturdays from 1700- 2015 UTC on frequency 9580 kHz.

RNZI's transmitter is off the air with a serious fault - we regret this
interruption to our short-wave service to the Pacific . Our Internet feed is
not affected and programmes are available via the real audio live stream and
acific News is also available for download.

Old September 9th 03, 04:45 PM
Warpcore

ANY far east station would be awesome, from Russia LOL. Most places, they
should be able to hear them through their fillings, their signal is so
strong S.

I remember that Radio Australia made such noises a while back, but I think
most of their stations are still up and running, aren't they ? Maybe they
could have a bake sale g.