Old September 10th 03, 12:22 AM
Radioman390

Default New NRO satellite monitors cellphones

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/space/0...nch/index.html
Old September 10th 03, 03:07 AM
Warpcore

Sounds like this could be monitoring a LOT of stuff. You don't need a
warrant for a wiretap with one of these ....

Old September 10th 03, 08:16 AM
RHF

= = = (Radioman390)
= = = wrote in message ...

http://www.cnn.com/2003/TECH/space/0...nch/index.html

RM,

FWIW: At 22K Miles above the Earths's Equator your not in the USofA
(Or this World) any more so everything your hear is Fair Game !

It seems to have some Big Ears: "The NRO's electronics listening
satellites use baseball diamond-size antennas which fold up like an
umbrella for launch."

~ RHF

..

..
Old September 10th 03, 12:52 PM
Diverd4777

In article et, "Warpcore"

Subject: New NRO satellite monitors cellphones
From: "Warpcore"
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 02:07:05 GMT

Sounds like this could be monitoring a LOT of stuff. You don't need a
warrant for a wiretap with one of these ....

- But in the general scheme of things,
on Sept 10, 2003 . . .
I think your conversations are safe..

Old September 10th 03, 09:33 PM
Smeter

Whew s. That's comforting, given some of my views and things I say at
times ....