Old September 10th 03, 03:53 AM
Maritimus49

Default FS: Zenith Transoceanic R-3000-1

I have for sale the R-3000-1 with 12 volt supply and copy of the service
manual. It works on all bands but needs some alignment, etc. Really good shape.
Cabinet looks excellent, interior very clean and battery box looks new. Nothing
missing. I can email several photos. Asking $75 plus shipping. Thanks.