Old September 13th 03, 10:10 PM
biniohas

Default It is time for suicide

We have been defeated.
Old September 13th 03, 10:59 PM
Warpcore

Don't wait for us. Also don't give up. You have no idea what awaits, but
there is always something nice happening. MM

Old September 13th 03, 11:36 PM
Soames123

WHAT the F**CK
are you talking about ??

Subject: It is time for suicide
From: (biniohas)
Date: 9/13/2003 5:10 PM Eastern Standard Time
We have been defeated.

Old September 14th 03, 02:07 AM
drop the baloontoots

"biniohas" wrote in message
om...
We have been defeated.

Then fit yourself with a PLO style
bus bomber belt jacket and press
da button!

[...preferably in an open field with a camcorder
going 300 yards away so we can watch it
later and laugh at you on rotten.com ]

Old September 14th 03, 03:37 AM
Frank Dresser

"Warpcore" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don't wait for us. Also don't give up. You have no idea what awaits, but
there is always something nice happening. MM

Oh, that's new. Usually, at around this time, we get an announcement saying
"IT'S TIME FOR THE GREAT LIBERTY NET!!"

Frank Dresser

Old September 14th 03, 04:43 AM
Frank White

In article ,
says...

We have been defeated.

What do you mean "we", paleface?

Old September 14th 03, 03:04 PM
Soliloquy

Frank, you seemed to be quite disturbed (gee Frank, I can see you exploiting
the term "disturbed" already, gets predictable) when the more conservative
factions of the country express their views, but quite accepting about the
ludicrous miasma from the liberal side.

Why is this Frank? I don't remember seeing many posts that address
conservative issues that you don't chime in on based a more liberal view of
the world. Apparently, unlike you and others that complain about off topic
posts, I delete quite a large amount of material that I find offensive without
feeling compelled to make comments.

The odd thing (gee Frank, I can see you exploiting the term "odd" too) is
Frank, overall those that so vociferously defend the rights of women to have
choice (kill babies), the right for gays to indoctrinate children (teachers,
and the desires of many to see gay Boy Scout leaders), and for the true free
speech groups (read pornographers and iconoclasts), are the very same that
seek to suppress conservative speech, no matter what the costs.

Ask Mel Gibson. "Passion" is being labeled as anti-Semitic by many that have
never seen the movie. Not only is it being labeled (free speech, they're
entitled to their views), but behind the scenes manipulation is taking place
to make it difficult to distribute the movie.

"Free speech... It's more than just words". From WBCQ, the home of Hal Turner
and Rabbi Spivak. This seems to me congruent with the ideas of "Free Speech".
I listen to both shows, by the by, and I do believe in Free Speech. Most
liberals, most by far, believe that Free Speech is anyone saying something
that offends the sensibilities of Conservatives, but an utter suppression of
anything that Conservatives say that offends them.

Regards.

In article ,
"Frank Dresser" wrote:

link.net...

Old September 14th 03, 06:00 PM
Frank Dresser

"Soliloquy" wrote in message
[...]

First, somebody makes a Saturday post to rrs with "It is time for" in the
subject line and doesn't follow up with "THE GREAT LIBERTY NET!" That's a
new one, at least to me.

Now I read a reply to which I can't devine the slightest connection to my
original post.

I'll start buying better calanders. Next year, non-sequitur weekend won't
catch me by surprise.

Frank Dresser

Old September 14th 03, 07:44 PM
Nobody You Know

Frank Dresser wrote:

First, somebody makes a Saturday post to rrs with "It is time for" in the
subject line and doesn't follow up with "THE GREAT LIBERTY NET!" That's a
new one, at least to me.

Now I read a reply to which I can't devine the slightest connection to my
original post.

I'll start buying better calanders. Next year, non-sequitur weekend won't
catch me by surprise.

Frank Dresser

I'm very sorry, I didn't realize that my failure to make an "IT'S ALMOST TIME
FOR THE GREAT LIBERTY NET" post yesterday would cause such utter confusion and
chaos in the newsgroup. I'll try not to forget next week.

nyuk nyuk

::::::::::::::::::::::
Nations are like leaves, they change color before they fall.
::::::::::::::::::::::
"A country which cannot control it's borders isn't really a country anymore."
(President Ronald Reagan)
::::::::::::::::::::::

Old September 14th 03, 09:53 PM
Frank Dresser

"Nobody You Know" wrote in message

I'm very sorry, I didn't realize that my failure to make an "IT'S ALMOST

TIME
FOR THE GREAT LIBERTY NET" post yesterday would cause such utter confusion

and
chaos in the newsgroup. I'll try not to forget next week.

nyuk nyuk

I sure hope so. If you, of one of the other regular Liberty Net annoucers
don't do it, I guarantee it WILL get screwed up again.

This Liberty Net announcement thing isn't as easy as it looks.

Frank Dresser