RadioBanter

-   -   Gun Control: An Idea Whose Time Has Come (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/38210-gun-control-idea-whose-time-has-come.html)

Soliloquy September 16th 03 09:35 PM

In article , (Keke Goldfeller) wrote:
Let us as a people, citizens of the world, at long last put a stop to
the insanity! I urge each of you to turn in your guns to a law
enforcement agency near you, preferably the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco
and Fire Arms. Total disarmament is an idea whose time has come! Do it
for a safer and more secure tomorrow, do it for your country, and most
importantly do it for your children!
I for one have never felt more proud than the day I presented my own
guns to the ATF for melt down. I still get teary eyed when recalling
the look of gratitude upon the officer's faces. So just DO IT! It is
the right thing to do and your children will thank you for making
their world safer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Jim Shaffer, Jr. September 16th 03 10:56 PM

That's the lamest ****ing troll I've seen in a long time.

Today in Japan, some asshole held a building hostage with a crossbow and then
set fire to it. So much for gun control.

starman September 16th 03 11:02 PM

Threads like this are a good opportunity to update the 'plonk' list. :-)

Gray Shockley September 16th 03 11:42 PM

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:09:15 -0500, Flakey Foont wrote
(in message ):

Let us as a people, citizens of the world, at long last put a stop to
the insanity! I urge each of you to turn in your SHORTWAVE RADIOS to
the enforcement agency near you, preferably the Federal
Communications Commission. Total Radio Silence is an idea whose time
has come! Do it for a safer and more secure tomorrow, do it for your
country, and most importantly do it for your children!

I for one have never felt more proud than the day I presented my own
radios to the local FCC field office for dismantlement. I still get
teary eyed when recalling the puzzled look upon the engineers' faces.
So just DO IT! It is he right thing to do and your children will
thank you for making their world safer. Thank you for your
cooperation.

(There. At least its topical now).

I was wondering why the poor reception on the topical band lately.

Gray Shockley
[[dux]] [[runs]] [laughs while they take me away]

[email protected] September 17th 03 12:10 AM

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:38:03 GMT, helmsman wrote:
(Keke Goldfeller) wrote:

Let us as a people, citizens of the world, at long last put a stop to
the insanity! I urge each of you to turn in your guns to a law
enforcement agency near you, preferably the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco
and Fire Arms. Total disarmament is an idea whose time has come! Do it
for a safer and more secure tomorrow, do it for your country, and most
importantly do it for your children!
I for one have never felt more proud than the day I presented my own
guns to the ATF for melt down. I still get teary eyed when recalling
the look of gratitude upon the officer's faces. So just DO IT! It is
the right thing to do and your children will thank you for making
their world safer. Thank you for your cooperation.

Make my day and commit suicide.
A well armed society is a polite society :')

and Politicians Prefer Unarmed Peasants!

:-)

.
9.11.2001
Never Forget.

Soames123 September 17th 03 02:29 AM

- Always thought the NRA was a goverment run conspiracy to enable and enhance
murder within the lower classes...
- The making them more controllable, malleable and docile
by enhancing conspiracy theories about taking their guns away..

Subject: Gun Control: An Idea Whose Time Has Come

Mark Keith September 17th 03 07:34 AM

"William Smith" wrote in message ...
Gun control means using both hands. That way you can hit the slimy
communists.

Damn. You beat me to the punch. Gun control means using the proper
kung fu grip on the weapon to avoid dropping it.

"Squeeze the trigger Harley, don't yank it, Squeeze!"