Old September 17th 03, 12:35 PM
Radioman390

Default Well, there goes the AM band. Bell returns

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2003/09/16.html#art
Old September 17th 03, 03:50 PM
MJC

So?
There's LOT'S of other AM broadcasts to listen to so just don't listen.
Personally, I missed him because of the off-the-wall stuff he came up with.

MJC

Old September 17th 03, 10:54 PM
radiok3pi

No one can do a CCRadio commercial like Art.
Those are a work of art (pun kinda intended)
Old September 18th 03, 09:45 PM
dxlover

Glad to hear that Art is back, great news! :-D

--
~*~*~Monitoring the Spectrum~*~*~
***GO BEARCATS***

Old September 17th 03, 08:48 PM
CW

Did that surprise you?

Old September 17th 03, 09:05 PM
RHF

RadioMan390,

While Art Bell is OK, a nightly diet of Art for me is generally too
much !

Having Art on the Weekends may be nice and a change from George Noore
on the weekdays.

But I always enjoyed Whitley Strieber's "DreamLand"
GoTo= http://www.unknowncountry.com/dreamland/

Unknown Country - Daily News of the Edge !
GoTo= http://www.unknowncountry.com/

~ RHF
..
..
= = = (Radioman390)
Old September 19th 03, 12:03 AM
Michael

LOL...

Will there be any shortwave stations broadcasting his show ????

--
Respectfully,

Michael

Home Page: http://md_dxing.tripod.com/
Northern NJ
R75 w/DSP, Kiwa agc/sync & audio mods
G5RV & 200ft longwire w/ICE-180
MFJ-1048 preselector
SoundBlstr Live PC card w/five piece Cambridge
speakers & full software mixer/eq.