Old September 26th 03, 04:25 AM
Tom

Default Whats happened to ILG?

Anybody know when the Winter edition of ILG would be released?

The website still shows May 18, 2003 as the latest issue.

Old September 26th 03, 01:39 PM
Tony Meloche

Tom wrote:

Anybody know when the Winter edition of ILG would be released?

The website still shows May 18, 2003 as the latest issue.

My ILG files are up-to-date from August 22 of this year, and are
listd as curent until Oct. 2nd, I think. I would expect the next update
about that time. I am also told you no longer need a username and
password to download them - they are "free" from henceforth.

Tony

Old September 27th 03, 02:58 AM
Tony Meloche

helmsman wrote:

Tony Meloche wrote:

Tom wrote:

Anybody know when the Winter edition of ILG would be released?

The website still shows May 18, 2003 as the latest issue.

My ILG files are up-to-date from August 22 of this year,

ILGRadio Data as of May 18th 2003 (1st Summer-Edition of A03)

Above is what shows on the page http://www.ilgradio.de/ilgradio.htm
Where did you get an August update????

I use a program I really like that is free (I'd have paid $50 bucks
for it!!) called "Radio Listener's Data Base", written by a man named
Mark Fine in Virginia. He is a software writer, and has several fee
programs on his site, but "RLDB" is free - and amazing. His url is:

http://www.fineware-swl.com

Once you install the program, you can download the latest databases from
his website through the "Update Databases" button. He links directly to
ILG through is website. The current database it downloads for ILG is
dated Aug. 22, 2003. You can also download the databases for SWBC,
HFCC, Whamlog and Wham-FM. It's a terrific program.

Tony

Old September 27th 03, 07:57 PM
Gerd Niephaus

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 12:16:08 GMT, helmsman
wrote:

Tony Meloche wrote:

helmsman wrote:

Tony Meloche wrote:

Tom wrote:

[...]

Looks like ILG updated the file but didn't alter the date on the web
page.

.
9.11.2001
Never Forget.

I think that is exactly what happened: Bernd Friedewald from ILGRadio
forgot to update the dates on the web page. Bernd told me that he
planed to update the files some time ago.

Regards
Gerd Niephaus

What happened to EHam ?? HK Equipment 6 April 19th 04 04:52 PM
What happened to EHam ?? HK Equipment 0 April 19th 04 02:58 AM
What Ever Happened To Burr Scanner 0 July 12th 03 08:13 PM
BBC on 5975. what happened? Burr Shortwave 36 July 8th 03 01:47 AM