Old October 2nd 03, 06:20 PM
N8KDV

Default Eibi Skeds Updated

Eike Bierwirth has updated the skeds as of Oct. 1:

http://www.eibi.de.vu/

Steve
Holland, MI

Drake R7, R8, R8B and Yaesu FRG-7700

Old October 2nd 03, 07:48 PM
saki

N8KDV wrote in news:3F7C5E76.42110564
@nospam.iserv.net:

Eike Bierwirth has updated the skeds as of Oct. 1:

http://www.eibi.de.vu/

Thanks for this and sorry about the funny weather you're having.

If I may ask, from you or anyone: last night I picked up 11920 KHZ at about
0255 through 0305 UTC. Propagation dipped just at ID time and I couldn't
hear clearly, though the language is Arabic and the signal consistent in
strength with a ME/NAf location. The EiBi schedule says that this is MRC
RTV du Maroc at that time. Is that pretty consistent?

Also heard a strong relay in Arabic via R. Canada Intl on 9755.
Transmission cut out at about 0316 before ID and left the RCI ID underneath
audible. I don't see a listing for this; any ideas? Is it just RCI in
Arabic?

Thanks.

----

R-75
FRG-7700
SW-4A
Old October 2nd 03, 09:17 PM
Ron

Saki:

Yes, it was most likely RTV Marocaine. They do broadcast at that time and on
that frequency in Arabic and the signal is targeted at north Africa and the
middle east. This according to the ILGRADIO database.

Ron

EiBi Skeds Updated N8KDV Shortwave 1 September 21st 03 10:24 AM
EiBi Skeds N8KDV Shortwave 0 September 11th 03 02:04 PM
EiBi Skeds updated N8KDV Shortwave 2 September 4th 03 12:09 AM