Old October 3rd 03, 12:08 AM
Gw kuddles

Default Limbaugh: Finally rid of him...?

We can only hope so.
Old October 3rd 03, 12:18 AM
Macman

You must have the wrong newsgroup for this topic.

Old October 3rd 03, 05:45 AM
Tom

You never listened to him anyway, so what the hell do you care?

"Gw kuddles" wrote in message
We can only hope so.

Old October 3rd 03, 09:33 AM
Soliloquy

(Gw kuddles) wrote in
:

Another example of the Liberal's version of "Freedom of Speech".

Likely when Alec Baldwin (the, ahem, actor), in his call on television
for people to murder Senator Hyde wasn't offensive to the likes of the
schmuck General Wesley Clark et at. General Wesley Clark, the
presidential hopeful, said that Rush's comments were "hateful", and that
he should be fired. Another politically correct candidate, just what the
U.S. needs.

Never mind that Blacks already hold a disproportionate amount of jobs in
professional sports (Don't give me that "they are the most qualified",
since U.S. Affirmative Action programs that have long since forced
companies to hire minorities that, in many instances, have been "less
than qualified" have no interests in seeing that Whites are fairly
represented in sports). The Black leaders are complaining that there
aren't enough Black coaches. I would imagine that the lack of Black
Quarterbacks is also a concern to Black leaders. Rush most likely spoke
the truth, but the truth is a little more than this politically correct
country can handle.

Regards

http://secure.mediaresearch.org/news...990111p4b.html

excerpt follows:

"They voted on one article of impeachment already. And I come back from
Africa to stained dresses and cigars and this and impeachment. I am
thinking to myself, in other countries they are laughing at us 24 hours a
day and I’m thinking to myself, if we were in other countries, we would
all right now, all of us together, [starts to shout] all of us together
would go down to Washington and we would stone Henry Hyde to death! We
would stone him to death! [crowd cheers] Wait! Shut up! Shut up! No shut
up! I’m not finished. We would stone Henry Hyde to death and we would go
to their homes and we’d kill their wives and their children. We would
kill their families. [stands up, yelling] What is happening in this
country? What is happening? UGHHH!"

Cutting to the supposed punch line, O’Brien then jumped up and put an air
mask over Baldwin’s mouth to calm him down. Now, substitute the name Al
Gore or Hillary Clinton for Henry Hyde and the name of a conservative for
Baldwin. What would have been the reaction from the major networks?"

We can only hope so.

Old October 4th 03, 07:39 AM
Frank Dresser

"Macman" wrote in message
You must have the wrong newsgroup for this topic.

Well, Rush is a big time radio guy and was on WRNO for a few years.

As long as I've gone this far, I'll share my opinion of why Rush was out of
line on the sport show. I don't know if Donovan McNabb is overrated or not,
but let's say he is. Well, the sport media has plenty of favorites, and
most of them are white. How does Rush know that McNabb is favored because
the Liberal Sport Media favors blacks? Why isn't the presumed favoritism
caused by something else such as maybe McNabb is a simply a likable guy?

Rush charged the sport media with reverse racism in a specific case without
any specific evidence. Of course, turnabout would be fair play. The
media's "reverse racists" would have every right to make up all sorts of
dark motivations for any of the things Rush says. Yikes!

Frank Dresser

Radio Nord from Latvia finally kicking off Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 October 12th 04 03:29 AM
Finally! Ed Cregger Antenna 3 July 11th 04 04:57 AM
Ok I've finally decided to buy VR-500 .. few questions MullinJJ Scanner 5 June 14th 04 02:46 AM
Lennie Finally Comes To Senses Steve Robeson, K4CAP Policy 0 January 7th 04 11:59 AM
Victory! - Usenet SPAMMER Finally Identified!!! ----- g3Vvc1xBrhTdn Jones Scanner 1 July 7th 03 04:41 PM