Old October 3rd 03, 11:44 AM
Chandler7600

Default You're missing the point! Rush WAS right!

In article , Johnny U. Nite-us
writes:

BTW, if this Rush-drug connection should prove to be true, wouldn't Rush be
eligible to get his job back at ESPN?

OH Rush'll do the PC Shuffle, Praying to JESUS !!!
and going to rehab ( Again !!)
then come out & write a book.
- Only thing he won't do to make a buck is Pose Nude for Playboy . .
Old October 3rd 03, 05:40 PM
RHF

FO&A,

To be a QuarterBack in the NFL requires someone that is a pretty good
athletic and has a good head on his shoulders. And anyone that makes
it as a starting quaterback is one of the best of the best; whether
they are black, white or some other.

I have always thought that John Elway was overrate by the "Media" and
that Waren Moon did not get the recognition he deserved.

With 32 NFL Teams and three "Q" Backs per team = 96 Total
- - - With 12 'black' quarterbacks that is about equal
- - - to black folks representation in the total USof Population

However with some NFL Teams reaching 60% of their players being
'black'.
- - - Five times the percentage in the USofA Population.
- - - Maybe it is time to a require Affirmative Action.
- - - For white folks (players) in the NFL.

After all shouldn't we have a truly representative and balance
society.
- - - Just Another Crazy Idea !

~ RHF
..
..
= = = Johnny U. Nite-us
= = = wrote in message ...
This isn't a "black quarterback thing". We all know the NFL has twelve of them.
It's this constant PUSH by the media to annointe a black superstar QB when they
don't have the qualifications! Look at McNabb's QB rating!

My pet peeve is Michael Vick of the Falcons. ESPN was actually promoting him for
NFL MVP after only the first PRE-SEASON game!

And don't you think the sports media trying to push Brett Favre (white southern
Mississippi boy) into early retirement is ALSO a move by ESPN and others to make
way for a manufactured black superstar QB???

Sorry. Michael Vick, Donovan McNabb, Steve McNair and D. Culpepper will NEVER
be able to hold a candle to Unitas, Young, Montana, Marino, Elway, etc.

BTW, if this Rush-drug connection should prove to be true, wouldn't Rush be
eligible to get his job back at ESPN? And he should be able to move in as co-
anchor next to Michael "Crack Whore" Irvine!!

Johnny U.

Old October 3rd 03, 06:11 PM
elg110254

....and Doug Williams did win Super Bowl XXII for the Washington Redskins !
Ironic,eh? So whoever says black quarterbacks can't succeed, like that faux
jonnie u, don't even realize history exposes their erroneous misconceptions.
Old October 3rd 03, 10:35 PM
Johnny U. Nite-us

Ahhhh....but where does Doug Williams fit into the grand scheme of things
BESIDES a Super Bowl??? Where is he on the all time list of these greats???
And if I remember, didn't Doug get promoted into this lofty position FROM HIS #2
POSITION after #1 had an injury??? (Was it Mark Ripien???? It has been a while
ago.)

You can also argue Warren Moon. He could have very well been the first legendary
black quarterback. But his choice was greed, he went for bigger bucks in the
CFL. Sorry, but he can't carry those numbers over to the NFL

Johnny U. Nite-us

--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/
Old October 4th 03, 09:55 AM
RHF

JUNU,

Some would argue that the CFL Numbers are harder to come by; then the NFL's "Stats".

~ RHF
..
..
= = = Johnny U. Nite-us

Old October 4th 03, 02:44 PM

And why has all this crap about Rush started? Answer: Because he spoke
out and said what he thinks. Truer word have never been spoken. Blacks
have dominated football for numerous years.

You and I do that every day, only one thing we don't have is a
microphone.

NO, I am not a devoted disciple of Rush.