Old October 4th 03, 06:17 PM
Nobody You Know

Default [[[[[ T H E L I B E R T Y N E T ]]]]]

Tonight at 22:00 Eastern time, 19:00 Pacific time, 3947.5 khz LSB (or anywhere
on 75 meters if they're being jammed again). Come hear the treasonous
politicians, loony liberal left-wing communist pusbags, and zionist
conspirators get the lampooning they so richly deserve!

::::::::::::::::::::::
Nations are like leaves, they change color before they fall.
::::::::::::::::::::::
"A country which cannot control it's borders isn't really a country anymore."
(President Ronald Reagan)
::::::::::::::::::::::

Old October 4th 03, 07:22 PM
J999w

What happened to the 3985 horse racing net? I never heard so many 10kw
transmitters on a ham freq. outside of a Pitcairn pileup.

jw
wb9uai
Old October 5th 03, 01:14 AM
cheap bignose ham

"J999w" wrote in message
What happened to the 3985 horse racing net? I never heard so many 10kw
transmitters on a ham freq. outside of a Pitcairn pileup.

jw
wb9uai

You refer to the infamous 75 Meter "Gator Stakes"
of the late 70's and early 80's. These were held by
the ORIGINAL 3.898 radio gang. Alas however
like all good things, these are now long gone......

Old October 5th 03, 01:41 AM
cheap bignose ham

"Nobody You Know" wrote in message
Tonight at 22:00 Eastern time, 19:00 Pacific time, 3947.5 khz LSB (or

anywhere
on 75 meters if they're being jammed again). Come hear the treasonous
politicians, loony liberal left-wing communist pusbags, and zionist
conspirators get the lampooning they so richly deserve!

Yes I am sure that this evening we will be treated
to another fine evening of pompous pontification
by the Liberty Net checkins. (..all 3 or 4 of them
for the 'early session')

Now, an observation! Has anyone else noticed that
ever since W9FAM has been checking in for the
'early session' at 9:00 (10:00 Eastern) that all of
the LN regulars (..meaning the usual bunch of
paranoid schizophrenic ultra rightwing loony-toons)
seem to be checking in after FAM has left the
frequency? I get the *distinct impression* that FAM
is not liked by the "rank-and-file" goofballs who've
been a long time staple of the Liberty Net peanut gallery.
I feel they think he's too "mainstream" and perhaps even a
bit "too close" to what they perceive as being the
"media arm" of the 'New World Order Conspiracy' by
reason of his prior professional broadcasting career and
many contacts across the World as a direct result.

Really! Pay close attention to how the *actual tone*
of the Liberty Net changes after FAM makes his exit
to go work DX after an hour or so. (It's very obvious
to me that these LN guys are all utterly and uncurably
paranoid.)

Finally, and in closing, this one should make for
a GREAT topic tonight. (and it will also be curious)

The Vatican is now seriously considering an African
Cardinal (black male) to be the NEXT POPE IN
THE VATICAN...............................(gasp?)

I MEAN FOLKS.......THIS DEVELOPMENT IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS IF
MEL BROOKS MOVIE CLASSIC *BLAZING SADDLES* WERE TO
COME TO REAL LIFE..................

Story link is below! Strap yourself in folks.
In my wildest imagination I cannot fathom how
the conspiracy looneys will SPIN THIS ONE !!!!!!!

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,7436416^401,00.ht
ml

Old October 5th 03, 03:38 AM
Soliloquy

lex (Nobody You Know) wrote in
:

The Jammer is active already. What ever happened to the ole "breakin the
kneecaps" justice of years ago?

We have a problem at work with some assholes from GASP (Group Against
Smog and Pollution) bound and determined to have the work place closed
because of pollution, never mind that lives saved due to reduced
pollution are being lost by the increased crime and drugs that accompany
the financial destruction of ludicrous pollution laws.

Some young punk college kids, spending their days in Spandex cycling
pants, bicycle in one hand, cell phone in the other, waiting with baited
breath (sorry for the pun on pollution) for the next, (drum roll please)
MINOR VIOLATION of particulate emissions. (shudder!!).

Years ago, a judicious application of a kneecap splitter, and Viola!, no
more zealous defenders of minor infractions.

Funny that no one has done this to the Jammer/s. I don't advocate
violence, but I do wonder why no one is capable of doing anything with
the perpetrators (legally). Apparently the FCC is incapable of action,
either that or they are complicit in the actions of the Jammer/s.

It's good to know that the Government is actually interested in enforcing
the radio communications laws that they impose.

Regards.

Old October 5th 03, 03:42 AM
J999w

What happened to the 3985 horse racing net? I never heard so many 10kw
transmitters on a ham freq. outside of a Pitcairn pileup.

jw
wb9uai

You refer to the infamous 75 Meter "Gator Stakes"
of the late 70's and early 80's. These were held by
the ORIGINAL 3.898 radio gang. Alas however
like all good things, these are now long gone......

THAT'S the one !!

Someone would say 'OhhhhhhhLaaaa' and my S meter would hit the peg.

:^]

jw
wb9uai
Old October 5th 03, 03:58 AM
Soliloquy

lex (Nobody You Know) wrote in
:

If it were legal, I'd bet money that the Jammer is Jewish. Listen to the
stuff that instigates his jamming. The guy was talking about Israel
getting unfair attention, insofar as the number of people killed
worldwide not eliciting any attention, millions of babies killed in
Korean concentration camps because they are racially impure, (a Liberty
Net participant's words, not mine), and no Jamming occurred. The moment
the participant began talking about Israel, the Jews and Palestinians,
and the protracted WOW, YEAHS, started, as well as carrier insertions.

I know that a Jew is not to strike another Jew, and that a Jew is not to
take another Jew to Civil Court, so all we need is more Jews on the
Liberty Net, there must be a prohibition against Jews jamming Jews.

Regards.

http://www.jewishmediaresources.com/article/47/

"Jew who raises a hand to strike another Jew is considered in Halacha an
evildoer. A Jew who joins in a mindless mob has failed in the goal of all
his striving: to enthrone his God-given intelligence as master over his
every action."

http://www.jpost.com/com/Archive/28....Article-4.html
"Physical assaults on other Jews are indefensible. Period. They do not,
however, render those who provoke them right".

http://www.j51.com/~yspivak/spivak5.htm

Question:Civil Courts
Saul in San Francisco
I heard that one is not allowed to take a fellow Jew to a civil court,
only to a Beis Din, a rabbinical court. Is this true?

Answer: No. There are times when a rabbinical court will allow someone to
take his case against a fellow Jew to a civil court. If the Beis Din
issues three hazmanos (subpeonas) and the other party ignores them, the
Beis Din can issue a Ksav Seruv, which is a declaration that a party has
refused to respond to its subpeonas. The Beis Din can then give the
plaintiff permission to take his case to a civil court.

Rabbi Yaakov Spivak

(Note: "there are times" i.e., Jew vs Jew in Civil Courts is undesired.)

Old October 5th 03, 08:56 PM

Damn shame you are too stupid to get a call and check in yourself.

Old October 5th 03, 10:46 PM
Soliloquy

Noel wrote in
:

Please list an example. I'm sorry, but you're frightfully wrong. Instance
after instance, liberals pursue the extinction of expression of
conservatives far more vehemently than vice versa.

Conservative organizations at Universities have attempted to publish
opinions that the liberals found offensive. Rather than suffer through
the exposure to the opposing views, the liberals commonly organize others
of their ilk to confiscate as many of the publications as possible before
people have the chance to read them and decide for themselves.

The suppression of Free Speech goes hands down to the liberals. I do
agree with you that Conservatives may aspire to censor speech in some
ways, but they always let the rule of law get in the way. Liberals have
no such compunctions, for, in the pursuance of their ideologies, they
apparently feel they have the right to do anything that they wish, long
as it's "for the cause". By the by, Free Speech was never intended to
protect pornography, and was intended to protect Religious and Political
views. In an ironic twist, the opposite seems to have evolved. Look to
the writing of the Founders, not the monomaniacal and ubiquitous
reference to Thomas Jefferson once mentioning in a letter something about
"A wall of separation between Church and state". If this is all liberals
can offer concerning this alleged "Separation", they are indeed on shaky
ground. Liberals will of course cite later judicial rulings, but I am
speaking specifically about the writings of those that "wrote" the
Constitution. Who would know better what they meant, the authors, or some
politically correct judge 200 years later?

I'm sorry, but jamming a show or discussion because you disagree with the
content is asinine and juvenile. Please list the liberal shows and
discussions that are jammed or subverted by conservatives.

In the realm of Pro-Life (the media term is anti-abortion), there is a
wealth of images of babies in disposal cans, heads smashed, arms pulled
off, various stages of violence having been committed to them. But in our
enlightened society, where everyone is free to display many forms of
debauched imagery, there is an almost complete prohibition of images
reflecting these traumatic murderous acts.

Regards.

On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 02:13:42 -0000, Soliloquy
wrote:

Remember, a Liberal's idea of Freedom of Speech is a liberal saying
things that offend conservatives.

And the conservative idea of freedom of speech is nobody saying
anything at all that might offend them.