Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 19th 03, 08:34 AM
Keke Goldfeller

Default Censorship: An Idea Whose Time Has Arrived

Listening to the "Liberty Net" as I type and am so angry I'm literally
shaking! Small wonder there exists a burgeoning domestic terrorist
network within the USA! With these subversives fanning the flames I'm
sure the threat is growing with their every broadcast. PLEASE I urge
you to contact Michael Powell, Chairman of the FCC to demand the
amateur radio licenses of all members of the "Liberty Net" gang be
revoked IMMEDIATELY. Yes censorship in the volatile and dangerous
environment we now live in is an idea whose time has arrived. Thank
you for your cooperation, please contact the FCC as soon as possible.
Without
apology,
Keke Goldfeller