Old October 22nd 03, 04:24 AM
dxlover

Default O.T. 'Outlook Express'.............

Hey CW, you had helped me out on the one problem, thought I'd go to the
well one more time. :-)

The wife and I (of course) have seperate identities and since we've
downloaded the newer Outlook we're trying to get everything back to normal.
For whatever reason, her mail is coming over to my identity. No biggie I
suppose, BUT...lol.

Can you gives both of us a hand here, so we can have our own mail go to our
own identities. Gotta be something isn't checked or vice versa.

TIA, if anyone else knows and can help, fire away. I promise it'll be the
last time I ask an 'Outlook' question in here. *fingers crossed* ;-)

--
^~^~^Monitoring The Spectrum^~^~^~^
*********Hammarlund129X & 140X**********

Old October 22nd 03, 10:22 AM
Gregg

OE = evil

Mozilla, Eudora = good ;-)

--
Gregg
*It's probably useful, even if it can't be SPICE'd*
Old October 22nd 03, 03:54 PM
Phil Miller

Sounds like your user names are swapped. With your Outlook Express pulled up
left click on your mail account, i.e. hotmail or whatever, not your inbox.
Right click on the mail account and go to properties. Look under user
information and see if the information for your account is there. I think
you'll find your wifes account under your name. Just switch the information
so the name and account lines up with the correct email address and it
should work. Or, go through and delete both of them and start
over...........Phil

. net...

Old October 23rd 03, 07:26 AM
dxlover

Was answered in email, thanks Phil. :-)

--
^~^~^Monitoring The Spectrum^~^~^~^
*********Hammarlund129X & 140X**********
"Phil Miller" wrote in message
Sounds like your user names are swapped. With your Outlook Express pulled

up
left click on your mail account, i.e. hotmail or whatever, not your inbox.
Right click on the mail account and go to properties. Look under user
information and see if the information for your account is there. I think
you'll find your wifes account under your name. Just switch the

information
so the name and account lines up with the correct email address and it
should work. Or, go through and delete both of them and start
over...........Phil

. net...

fast food prankster Woolridge Scanner 30 January 15th 04 03:01 PM
E-Mail Problems Clif Holland Boatanchors 18 September 25th 03 12:11 AM
E-Mail Problems Clif Holland Equipment 18 September 25th 03 12:11 AM
The Whole Story FrankSpankMonkey CB 15 July 17th 03 01:40 PM