Old October 24th 03, 04:26 PM
Arthur Harris

Default Need list of english language broadcasts

Anyone know where I can find an up-to-date list of english language
broadcasts that can be heard in eastern North America?

I used to see those posted here, and found them very helpful. I'd prefer not
to have to download a huge database (ILG), or have a computer running while
listening (hfradio.org).

Thanks,
Art Harris N2AH

Old October 24th 03, 05:04 PM
Neville Denetto

Here is as list of links. I am sure you will find what you want in the data
available
http://www.hard-core-dx.com/index.php
http://www.anarc.org/naswa/swlguide/
http://mars.comportco.com/cgi-bin/na...twave+Loggings
http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/

Neville
VA2ND
========
et...

Old October 24th 03, 05:09 PM
KeyBoard In The Wilderness

Try URL:
http://swww.dwerryhouse.com.au/english.html

More at URL:
http://ac6v.com/swl1.htm

--
73 From The KeyBoard In The Wilderness

Old October 24th 03, 09:02 PM
Stewart Mackenzie

Go to the following website: primetimeshortwave.com Dan Sampson has an
excellent page for what you are lookinging for. Good Listening and DX!

--
Stewart H. MacKenzie, WDX6AA
"World Friendship Through Shortwave Radio Where Culture and Language Meet"

Old October 24th 03, 11:26 PM
Arthur Harris

Thanks to all who responded. The primetimeshortwave.com site was just what I
wanted. Can't wait until the B03 update comes out.

Art

WRN's English language networks can be heard via the following outlets Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 November 6th 04 06:39 AM
Rare 50's and 60's Radio Broadcasts for sale Rockitradio Broadcasting 0 March 28th 04 06:38 AM
The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 04:14 AM
Recent English Shortwave Broadcasts Homac Shortwave 2 September 16th 03 05:52 AM
A list of frequencies of broadcasts from the Soviet Union TheSolarFund Shortwave 10 July 24th 03 08:01 PM