Old October 25th 03, 07:26 PM
Stinger

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
SNIP!

And, of course, you have no idea how to do it properly, as
proven by the fact that the right-wingers in this NG lack the ability to

tell
that you're on their side.

What!!!

Michael,

True liberal and conservative viewpoints about government in America
generally have one thing in common -- we love our contry and believe it is
the best place in the world to live. Where we differ is how we'd like to
tweak it a bit to make it even better. That's healthy debate. This stuff
this clown posts isn't directed toward anything but attempting to smear
America.

It's interesting that you've decided that because you disagree with him,
he's "conservative." Isn't part of the liberal creed that the black people
are always at a disadvantage, and should be given the perpetual crutch of
affirmative action? His post is closer to the liberal point of view than
the conservative (which would be to prefer a color-blind, level playing
field with no discrimination [either way] on the basis of race, creed, etc.)

This guy doesn't see anything about America that he likes, and is nothing
but a dweeb looking for attention, taking potshots using the usual mixed bag
of half-truths, lies, and stupidity.

I guess that makes you an ineffective troll using ineffective techniques.

Ineffective? He brought you in, didn't he? -- He's been in my Plonk file
for a month. Save your energy, Mike -- he's not worth the trouble, bud.

-- Stinger

HOW WILL YOU CELEBRATE MLK DAY THIS YEAR? SouthDakotaRadio Scanner 5 January 14th 05 11:51 PM
archiving information only CHAMPLAIN REGIONAL REPEATER ASSOCIATION private General 0 April 18th 04 06:19 PM
Freeband & Ham Scott (Unit 69) CB 5 November 11th 03 04:05 PM
First O.J. Now Kobe: Racist America Keke Goldfeller Shortwave 14 October 22nd 03 10:44 PM
CCIR Coefficients METHOD 6 REC533 // AUCKLAND --> SEATTLE http://CBC.am/ Shortwave 0 July 16th 03 08:21 AM