Old October 21st 03, 01:39 AM
Keke Goldfeller

Default First O.J. Now Kobe: Racist America

Boy white America just can't stand seeing a black man succeed in
racist America! Another witch hunt trial accusing black icon Kobe
Bryant of raping a 19 year old white girl. The real victim here is
Kobe. Hope you are proud white America! How disgraceful.
Keke Goldfeller
Old October 21st 03, 01:42 AM
Macman

Is the trial on SW? If so what freq and UTC?
If not, take this drivel to alt.whogivesacrap!

Old October 21st 03, 02:37 AM
Blue Crown

What's it to you, Dude! He can rape who he wants, he's an entertainer
and white America kisses their asses! So shut up! On 20 Oct 2003

Old October 21st 03, 10:11 AM
Mark Keith

(Keke Goldfeller) wrote in message . com...
Boy white America just can't stand seeing a black man succeed in
racist America! Another witch hunt trial accusing black icon Kobe
Bryant of raping a 19 year old white girl. The real victim here is
Kobe. Hope you are proud white America! How disgraceful.
Keke Goldfeller

No, America *PERIOD* can't stand seeing a guy get off a murder charge
when the victims blood is tracked inside his truck for all to see. I
still think the guy is guilty as sin, and I gon't care if he's purple
with green racing stripes. Only a person with a mental block would
think otherwise with all the evidence offered. He'll get his in the
end. Money talks, high $$$ lawyers talk, and who gives a rats heinie
about race. As far as Kobe, he will go to trial. He hasn't been
convicted yet. But if he tried to get in the young girls pants, even
if seemingly consensual at first, and she started to say no at any
time, and was ignored, he is guilty.
It's that simple. Race has no bearing. The only other thing that will
have any real bearing is the prowess of his high $$$$ lawyers to prove
otherwise. He might be innocent, but most girls that *want* to get
jumped by a famous sports star, don't later sue the jumper claiming
rape. If she was after money, it would have been much simpler to
blackmail him. I doubt he wanted his wife knowing about all this, and
would have coughed o-plenty. I really doubt the "victim" savors the
thought of going to court, and being toasted over a grill without
having a good reason. Surely any lawyer would have advised her on
this. The defense will have her painted as the slut of the county
before they are through, and I'm sure she knows it. The *real victim*
will end up being the real victim. For some reason, I have more faith
in this upcoming jury to be able to reason, than I did the apparently
brain dead jurers in the OJ trial. MK

Old October 21st 03, 12:38 PM
BDK

In article ,
says...
[...]

There's a big payday for the "vitim" in the Kobe case, if he's
convicted, so she may be willing to go through hell in court in order to
hit the jackpot..just a thought.

BDK
Old October 21st 03, 01:47 PM
Tom Sevart

Q. Why does Kobe Bryant cry during sex?
A. Pepper spray does that to you.

Old October 21st 03, 01:57 PM
Stinger

Come on, folks -- don't feed the trolls.
-- Stinger
"Dimmy" wrote in message

"Macman" wrote in message
Is the trial on SW? If so what freq and UTC?
If not, take this drivel to alt.whogivesacrap!

Awww....it's just old Doc trying to get a thread going. He likes to
instigate