Old November 22nd 03, 01:49 PM
Mark M.

Default Telefunken Allegro/ AM/SW-1/SW-2/FM

ALTHOUGH I CANNOT PUT MY FINGER ON THE EXACT UNIT RITE NOW, IN THE
PAST I HAVE SEEN UNITS WHICH ARE MARKETED FOR "PRIVATE TV" LISTENING,
WHICH SIT NEAR THE SPEAKER OF A TV, WHICH WITH THE VOLUME SET LOW,
PICK UP THE SOUND, AMPLIFY IT AND SEND IT EITHER VIA WIRE OR WIRELESS
TO HEADPHONES. I AM SURE THAT IF YOU DIG AROUND YOU SHOULD FIND
SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS, OR MAYBE SOMEONE ON THE BOARD KNOWS MORE
EXACTLY WHAT I AM REFERRING TO.

GOOD LUCK

"Leonard Beecroft" wrote in message . cable.rogers.com...
Hello to all,

My question is (if anybody can help) is it possible to use headphones on
this radio without damage to the case I don't want to be drilling extra
holes in the radio to do so is there an easy way to do this without having
to make extra holes?.

One of my friend suggested to strip the wire casing from the speaker wire
and use alligator clips or maybe put the alligator clips on the ends of the
headphones after you cut off the headphone jack plug....is it possible can
it be done?

Thank you for reading my post.

P.S. The reason i'm asking is the lady of the house don't like shortwave
radio noise ..... HA!.....Noise!!!

Old November 23rd 03, 01:27 AM
Leonard Beecroft

Thank you for replying to my post I'll look around for something that may
work.