Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 15th 03, 02:01 AM
N8KDV

As I recall the Superadio I just says Superadio on the front, the II and III are
indicated on the front of the later models.

Sherrill Martin wrote:

How do you tell if a Superadio is I, II, or III?

Thanks,

Sherrill

elfa wrote:

In article , Rhavedx says...

The GE Superadio III requires a stereo headset. I had the same thing when I
first bought mine, seems kind of a strange way to design a mono radio. Good
luck and enjoy.

Ron

My Superadio II needs stereo....won't work with mono so it seems the idea
started before the Super III.

elfa