Old December 17th 03, 04:34 PM
David

Default Photo of Grundig 900 with XM satellite capability

http://www.cesweb.org/shared_files/i...nphoto2514.gif
Old December 17th 03, 04:44 PM
Jenni_is_a_Whore

I wonder if it will be sold in the USA with the Grundig badge or as an Eton
brand (as mentioned in the press release).

JIAH

Old December 17th 03, 10:45 PM
RHF

David,

ETON E1 XM Radio {CES 2004) Image is . . .
= = = the Grundig Satellit 900
= = = World Receiver and Satellite Radio

CES 2004 WebSite INFO:
Eton Corporation [view exhibitor details]
Etón E1 XM
Design by: Eton Corporation
= = = www.etoncorp.com
= = = [view product image]
The Etón E1 XM is the first receiver ever to combine XM Satellit Radio
with AM/FM/Shortwave – making it the finest full-sized
high-performance
portable in the world.
Location(s): LVCC SO 3&4/21265
http://www.cesweb.org/shared_files/i...nphoto2514.gif

Here is a "Make-A-Shorter-Link" URL/Key for the above.
GoTo= http://makeashorterlink.com/?Y23C126D6

The QUESTION For Me Remains: Does It Have AM-SYNC Detector ? ? ?
= = = Like the Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium.

Read Messages from #424 and onward that started today
at the Grundig Satellit 900 eGroup on YAHOO !

iys ~ RHF
Old December 17th 03, 10:51 PM
Gary

"Jenni_is_a_Whore" wrote in message news:LJ%Db.57780$cQ.3025@okepread05...
I wonder if it will be sold in the USA with the Grundig badge or as an Eton
brand (as mentioned in the press release).

The Eton you mention incorporates MOST of the features of the new
Satellit 900. The 900 WILL BE marketed as the Grundig Satellit 900.
Old December 17th 03, 11:01 PM
Jenni_is_a_Whore

"The QUESTION For Me Remains: Does It Have AM-SYNC Detector ? ? ?"

I have been wondering that as well, but my money is on "yes". PTWBR
mentioned that they expect it to cost more than the $450+ SW77, which has
sync and SSB.

JIAW

"RHF" wrote in message
om...
[...]

.
.
= = = David
= = = wrote in message

. ..

http://www.cesweb.org/shared_files/i...nphoto2514.gif

Old December 18th 03, 03:55 AM
Jenni_is_a_Whore

Wow, that's suprising. That display seems to have PLENTY of room for both.

JIAW

"Ken Thomas" wrote in message
Unfortunately it doesn't display time and freq at the same time.
Bummer

On 17 Dec 2003 19:09:00 -0800, (Gary) wrote:

(RHF) wrote in message

. com...

The QUESTION For Me Remains: Does It Have AM-SYNC Detector ? ? ?
= = = Like the Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium.

My information is that is not only has an AM-SYNC detector, but also
passband tuning!

Old December 18th 03, 04:05 AM
Jenni_is_a_Whore

Wait, it appears that, in this picture, the time is displayed in the upper
right-hand corner of the display along with the frequency. I hope the
production units are designed in this fashion.

"Ken Thomas" wrote in message
Unfortunately it doesn't display time and freq at the same time.
Bummer

On 17 Dec 2003 19:09:00 -0800, (Gary) wrote:

. com...