Old December 19th 03, 01:53 PM
N8KDV

Default Diego Garcia

Diego Garcia coming in exceptionally well this morning, the best I've
heard them in several weeks. On 13254 USB.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old December 19th 03, 04:46 PM
Rick

I'm receiving quit a bit on 13.354 USB. Not hearing much on 13.254 USB

Drake R8 R8B
ICOM R75
Yaesu 7700
Hammarlund SP-600-JX-17

Old December 19th 03, 05:05 PM
N8KDV

Rick wrote:

I'm receiving quit a bit on 13.354 USB. Not hearing much on 13.254 USB

13354 of course is a trans-atlantic ATC frequency. Not exactly the same as
13254!

Old December 19th 03, 07:58 PM
Rick

I realize that. I have a really quiet location and it's unusual not to hear
anything coming out of Deigo Garcia when you post something.

We are both on the East Coast so chances are I should hear it.

Old December 20th 03, 06:05 AM
Dxluver

Not exactly the same as
13254!

Hey Steve,
You got those freqs handy for Diego. I've got em' around here somewhere. I'll
post em' by my Hammarlunds. :-)

Thanks

Old December 20th 03, 09:47 AM
N8KDV

Dxluver wrote:

Not exactly the same as
13254!

Hey Steve,
You got those freqs handy for Diego. I've got em' around here somewhere. I'll
post em' by my Hammarlunds. :-)

Thanks

The military frequencies associated with Diego Garcia can be found he

http://www.wunclub.com/files/mla.html

Old December 20th 03, 01:47 PM
Jim Douglas

I spent a year on the island in the 70's and have been trying to pick this
up but to no avail here in Dallas.

Old December 20th 03, 02:24 PM
HankG

"N8KDV" wrote in message
Diego Garcia coming in exceptionally well this morning, the best I've
heard them in several weeks. On 13254 USB.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

I can't remember ever hearing anything on 13254 except a humming sound. Is
this just atmospheric, or does it serve any purpose?

HankG

---

Old December 22nd 03, 05:35 AM
Dxluver

The military frequencies associated with Diego Garcia can be found he

There she is! Thanks Steve, it's appreciated. :-)

Diego Garcia 13254 N8KDV Shortwave 1 October 29th 03 04:04 AM
13254 Diego Garcia N8KDV Shortwave 0 October 25th 03 01:39 PM
Diego Garcia 13254 N8KDV Shortwave 0 September 29th 03 01:57 PM
Diego Garcia 13254 N8KDV Shortwave 0 August 4th 03 01:25 PM
Diego Garcia N8KDV Shortwave 0 July 19th 03 02:01 PM