Old December 20th 03, 11:08 PM
Greg

Default FS: Zenith Trans-Oceanic Y600

Hello,
I have a Vintage Zenith Trans-Oceanic SW receiver for sale.
It is the brown leather covered model. It has the Zenith "Dial-o-Map"
still intact in the log/chart flap. This plastic flap is only being
held on my one of two hinges. The receiver works fine but a couple of
the band selector buttons need cleaning. Im asking $300 for the unit.
This price is compiled from similar radios on Ebay. If im off my
rocker, let me know. Thanks for the interest.
-greg
please email direct to:

Old December 21st 03, 12:53 PM
JEP

Greg

The price is in the ball park, BUT , don't make a habit of quoting
fleabay prices as they tend to be inflated in most cases. Good luck
with your sale.
Do you have any pictures?

JEP