Old December 25th 03, 02:45 AM
Brenda Ann

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
Yes Ross, Diamonds are forever,
But the Big Screen Plasma TV's do have a certain appeal;

- So I bought one of each ( Joke !! Joke !!)

So buy a Mitsubishi big screen plasma TV.. then you have the best of both
worlds.. a plasma TV with three diamonds..

Old December 25th 03, 03:00 AM
Diverd4777

In article , "Brenda Ann"
writes:

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
Yes Ross, Diamonds are forever,
But the Big Screen Plasma TV's do have a certain appeal;

- So I bought one of each ( Joke !! Joke !!)

So buy a Mitsubishi big screen plasma TV.. then you have the best of both
worlds.. a plasma TV with three diamonds..

- Yeah Brenda, Thanks! That'll work too !!

BTW if you like the Great outdoors & Mysteries, you might want to check out
whats at the end of this link..

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=1072320346/sr
=12-1/102-5643402-8638524?v=glance&s=books

It's JUST about time to fall asleep here on the east coast of the U.S.A,

So Merry Christmas again

Dan

Old December 25th 03, 04:09 AM
Bruno Haché

I don't post in here all too often but hey...

Merry Christmas to one and all!

Bruno Haché
Bathurst, New Brunswick, Canada

BBC to air Beatles Christmas Radio Special Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 25th 04 01:40 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! rob34 Homebrew 0 December 24th 03 07:32 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! rob34 Homebrew 0 December 24th 03 07:32 PM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone Steve Stone Shortwave 1 December 20th 03 05:43 AM