Old December 24th 03, 01:35 PM
Diverd4777

Default Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays !

- Just a quick note;
I've enjoyed yor SW related ( & sometimes other)
comments all year long,
I keep learning things from this group.
so thanks for posting.

Going out to do some last Minute shopping;

Dan
Old December 24th 03, 02:28 PM
Billy Bo from 75M

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
- Just a quick note;
I've enjoyed yor SW related ( & sometimes other)
comments all year long,
I keep learning things from this group.
so thanks for posting.

Going out to do some last Minute shopping;

Dan

"Kwanzaa? What in the world's that?"
i can feel it coming, but i keep my mouth shut.
"It's the African celebration of Christmas," my little brother cheerily
answers.
"****** Christmas? Oh that's great. That's what we'll name it. "Kwanzaa."
She's thrilled to have such a clever grandson.
(i keep my mouth shut.)

Later that day, while we are opening
presents, my brother yells from across
the room: "Hey Grams, what did you name your zebra?"
"Kwanzaa!" she shouts.
"What does that mean?" he instigates.

i can't take it.
"Grandma please," i turn around and whisper.
i'm sitting right at her feet.
"What's the matter?" she yells.
She's obviously already had too many Old Milwaukees for one afternoon.

"You don't like it that your grandma's a racist?"
Everyone is looking at us.
"No grandma, i don't," i tell her/them.
"Too bad!" she yells. Everyone laughs.

Old December 24th 03, 03:48 PM
Sanjaya

"Diverd4777" wrote...
- Just a quick note;
I've enjoyed yor SW related ( & sometimes other)
comments all year long,
I keep learning things from this group.
so thanks for posting.

Going out to do some last Minute shopping;

Dan

To Dan, and everyone.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays...
and special thanks to all of you for helping
me learn about shortwave the last year or so.

God bless you and yours, now and always.

Old December 24th 03, 05:01 PM
Soames123

Thanks Dan, Merry christmas
to you too!

Did my Shopping already.

- Everyone gets Belt Sanders this year..

So Everyone Enjoy the Holidays in Your own Special Way

Harvey

Subject: Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays !

Old December 24th 03, 07:41 PM
Caribbean Listener

Happy Holidays to all who tap into this group from all of us here in
San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Feliz Navidad y prospero an~o nuevo a todos que se conectan con este
grupo desde San Juan, Puerto Rico

Marty

Old December 25th 03, 01:31 AM
WShoots1

Each one on my list got a minifruitcake baked by me.

Very labor intesive. If I'm still stingy next year, each one will get a lump of
coal.

Happy Saturnalia,
Bill, K5BY
Old December 25th 03, 01:54 AM
Brenda Ann

"Caribbean Listener" wrote in message
om...
Happy Holidays to all who tap into this group from all of us here in
San Juan, Puerto Rico.

Feliz Navidad y prospero an~o nuevo a todos que se conectan con este
grupo desde San Juan, Puerto Rico

Y a tí también.. *S*O*N*R*I*S*A*S*

Old December 25th 03, 02:19 AM
Ross Archer

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
- Just a quick note;
I've enjoyed yor SW related ( & sometimes other)
comments all year long,
I keep learning things from this group.
so thanks for posting.

Going out to do some last Minute shopping;

Merry Christmas Dan, and a Happy New Year to you and yours. Also send my
regards to Bonnie Indermill and her creator.

And remember: when you're at a loss for an appropriate gift, between diamonds
and big-screen plasma TVs, you usually can't go too wrong. :-D

-- Ross

Dan

Old December 25th 03, 02:42 AM
Diverd4777

Hi Sanjaya
Merry Christmas to You too!

All the best in the Coming New Year..
& may the gods shine favorably on our beloved Ionosphere..

Dan
( Listening to BBC & 7.545 ( Greece ??) )

In article ,

To Dan, and everyone.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays...
and special thanks to all of you for helping
me learn about shortwave the last year or so.

God bless you and yours, now and always.

Sanjaya"

BBC to air Beatles Christmas Radio Special Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 25th 04 01:40 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! rob34 Homebrew 0 December 24th 03 07:32 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! rob34 Homebrew 0 December 24th 03 07:32 PM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone Steve Stone Shortwave 1 December 20th 03 05:43 AM