Old December 24th 03, 05:04 PM
Edgar

Default How BPL/PLC will affect SWL

Hello,
I've read some articles were ham radio operators is concerned about risk of
PLC interference to HF band.

How much it will affect our DX listening success? How it affect Utility
monitoring?

Please share your opinion and experience.

Your sincerely,
Edgar
73!

Old December 25th 03, 01:56 AM
Brenda Ann

"Edgar" wrote in message
Hello,
I've read some articles were ham radio operators is concerned about risk

of
PLC interference to HF band.

How much it will affect our DX listening success? How it affect Utility
monitoring?

Please share your opinion and experience.

From all the demonstrations I've heard, and the numbers I've seen.. if you
have BPL in your neighborhood, there won't BE any DX... unless you can maybe
get some of the big boys at 30 dB/S-9...