Old December 27th 03, 07:01 PM
Gregory Baker

Diverd4777 wrote:

- Probably some no account Bible Thumper . .
- Who cares if they just broadcast static anyway..

In article , N8KDV
writes:

They are the station of the Assemblies of Yahweh, which seems to be
doctrinally sound Christianity except for their emphasis on observing
the Jewish sabbath and holidays in lieu of Sunday and Christian
holidays. I sent them a reception report and I get their magazine as
well as I got a QSL.

Greg Baker
Maryland, USA

gerry moersdorf wrote:

There is a wierd god sw station WMLK in PA that has undermodulated AM audio
with a strong AC hum. has anyone else been listening to this station..
Strong carrier and lousy audio, i was wondering why they even bothered to
put 50KW into their transmitter

And... what frequency might that be on?

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old December 29th 03, 12:35 AM
Radioman390

I used to be a regular listener a few years ago, but
something changed and WMLK doesn't often come in well around here.

They installed a curtain array replacing their rhombic a few years back. It
sits on the main highway between NYC and Harrisburg, PA, and I pass it often.

The curtain array is probably got higher directivity and reduced backside
radiation.

73

Happy New Year
Old December 29th 03, 03:13 PM
Frank Dresser

"Radioman390" wrote in message
I used to be a regular listener a few years ago, but
something changed and WMLK doesn't often come in well around here.

They installed a curtain array replacing their rhombic a few years

back. It
sits on the main highway between NYC and Harrisburg, PA, and I pass it

often.

The curtain array is probably got higher directivity and reduced

backside
radiation.

73

Happy New Year