Old December 27th 03, 10:34 PM
KB

Default 6.975 / 6.925

Pirates on both freqs and LOUD! at 2232 Z

6.975 / 6.925

Beau

Old December 27th 03, 10:45 PM
Macman

No kidding! It's almost pegging the meter here in south central
Pennsylvania.
Sounds like that techno dance club stuff.

Todd - KB3KNV

Old December 27th 03, 11:28 PM
KB

Id is KIPM

Had a great show this morning too LOL!

Old December 27th 03, 11:41 PM
Rick KB1KIL

6.925 coming in excellent here in the NE.. 30/9 55555.. Unreal.

2330 UCT

Doing a fake game show, Do you want to be a pirate radio operator?
AM, the best, nice fidelity too. Waiting for an ID.. I'm recording the
show, never heard one with this much punch in a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Still
no id though.

--
73's
Rick

Drake R8 R8B
ICOM R75
Yaesu 7700
Hammarlund SP-600-JX-17

"If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?"

Old December 28th 03, 12:09 AM
Rick KB1KIL

Well the signal dropped and one of my darling neighbors decided to turn
something on that produces a tremendous amount of STATIC.

I'm going to go static hunting in a few minutes.

Old December 28th 03, 12:25 AM
Brian Hill

KIPM is coming in load and clear but WHYP is almost un readable here in
Southern MN.

--
73Brian

RX:
R-5000
SP-600 JX-6
SX-28

Ant:
100' longwire
Evesdropper Dipole

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianehill/

Old December 28th 03, 01:02 AM
Diverd4777

6.975 USB Blasting in at an S-5 here in NYC..

KIPM 6.925 upper zedf Shortwave 1 September 8th 03 11:07 AM
6.925 Brian Shortwave 1 September 6th 03 03:37 AM
Pirate 6.925 Brian Shortwave 2 August 9th 03 01:05 AM
KIPM 6.925 USB (12:25 AM EST 8/2) Lii3 Shortwave 2 August 3rd 03 06:05 AM
KIPM 6.925 USB Lii3 Shortwave 0 August 2nd 03 05:42 AM