Old December 30th 03, 11:26 AM
BDK

Default Right Wing Patriots or Left Wing Nuts?

In article ,
says...

Holy crap! The way The Liberty Net, The North East Regional Patriot (Militia)
Net, Alex Jones and Joyce & Dave are off on this CONTINUOS, NEVER ENDING Bush-
bashing, you would think they are diehard Democrats! Even the rhetoric sounds
exactly like Dean, Kerry, Clinton or Jesse!

Are you sure these guys are "right wing"? Sure don't act/sound/reason like
conservatives to me! *Peter

They think the Dems and Reps are basically way way left, so far from
what they believe that it doesn't matter. I can't listen due to work
anymore (radio wont work in building), and I'm wondering if any of the
brain trusts has claimed that Bush will declare martial law and declare
himself emperor before the next election. A couple of them claimed
Clinton was going to do this before the 2000 election. Pretty much
everything is a conspiracy, most folks are "sheeple", and the Chinese
(??) are getting ready to invade or something. My favorite claims are
that there are 100,000 white boxcars waiting to take "christians" to the
already built concentration camps. Where are the camps? And since
100,000 boxcars floating around would totally paralyze the entire rail
system, it's pretty much impossible for them to exist. A fifth of that
100,000 nearly brought the system to a halt and they were supposed to be
there.

And they seem extremely interested in Hillary Clinton for some reason,
and still blame Bill Clinton for "everything".

BDK
Old December 30th 03, 01:47 PM
Diverd4777

In article , BDK
writes:

And they seem extremely interested in Hillary Clinton for some reason,
and still blame Bill Clinton for "everything".

BDK

Possibly interested in Hillary because of the Strange rumors about her personal
life;
& She's now on the Armed Services Comittee;
doubtless part of the Blue Helmeted NWO;

http://clinton.senate.gov/news/2003/01/2003114837.html

- - When's the last time a Democrat went to Afghanistan on Thanksgiving?

Old December 30th 03, 04:03 PM
David

Extremists come together at Home Power magazine...

Old December 30th 03, 04:09 PM
Frank Dresser

"Peter Dragon" wrote in message

Holy crap! The way The Liberty Net, The North East Regional Patriot

(Militia)
Net, Alex Jones and Joyce & Dave are off on this CONTINUOS, NEVER

ENDING Bush-
bashing, you would think they are diehard Democrats! Even the rhetoric

sounds
exactly like Dean, Kerry, Clinton or Jesse!

Are you sure these guys are "right wing"? Sure don't act/sound/reason

like
conservatives to me! *Peter

Yeah, strange isn't it? At one time American conservatives believed in
such quaint principles as limited government, fiscal responsibility and
a non interventionist foriegn policy.

But we've since learned from the neo pointy headed conservatives, no
welfare state program should be underfunded, the future generations
already owe us the money we're spending today and banana republics no
longer need to have bananas.

Frank Dresser

Old December 31st 03, 12:53 AM
BDK

In article , diverd4777
@aol.com says...
In article , BDK
writes:

And they seem extremely interested in Hillary Clinton for some reason,
and still blame Bill Clinton for "everything".

BDK

Possibly interested in Hillary because of the Strange rumors about her personal
life;
& She's now on the Armed Services Comittee;
doubtless part of the Blue Helmeted NWO;

http://clinton.senate.gov/news/2003/01/2003114837.html

- - When's the last time a Democrat went to Afghanistan on Thanksgiving?

Nah, they were inordinatly interested in her back in 93, way before Bill
got himself a BJ in the white house.

BDK
Old December 31st 03, 03:49 AM
WShoots1

They are disenchanted Republicans. They are more like Congressman Ron Paul
(R-TX).

Bill, K5BY
Old December 31st 03, 04:30 AM
Brian Denley

Michael Bryant wrote:

2. Prediction: A smart populist politician will someday attempt to
unite the far left and far right.

That's exactly how Bill Clinton won two terms - and he would have won again
if it had been legal for him to run. He understood the enormous size of the
centrist vote.

--
Brian Denley

Old December 31st 03, 01:06 PM
WShoots1

Interesting how the far right and the far left are starting to take the same
positions:

Uh huh. G I would think, though, that extreme conservative and extreme
liberal would be the appropriate terms. I believe far right is fascism and far
left is communism.

1. The US might be approaching a paradigm shift that could drastically
impact the traditional 2-party balance.

Hmm... The two "parties" are branches of the same party. A "centrist" position
is like the peak of a bell curve, which shifts the center according to the left
or right shift of either or both extremes. Those two "parties" are both for big
government.

2. Prediction: A smart populist politician will someday attempt to unite the
far left and far right.

The key word is "attempt." And then he or she will commit "suicide" with three
gun shots to the head.

There will never be a third party as long as the electoral college exists.

A new sock puppet in the White House won't change much of anything. What is
needed is a replacement of nearly everyone, elected and appointed, inside the
Beltway. And get rid of lobbyists who make contributions.

My choice for 2004 is Ron Paul (R) for President and Dennis Kucinich (D) as
Paul's running mate. A split ticket party. G

As a "commercial" for this newsgroup, what I've been commenting on is related
to topics broadcast on shortwave radio. G

Bill, K5BY