Old December 31st 03, 12:43 AM
Jim Hackett

Default ICF-SW07----$399.88

That's what I see them going for...

Old December 31st 03, 12:46 AM
Stinger

Jim,

Click on it (quick -- they had 4 at 6:30 PM Central), and it will show up at
the cheap price in your "shopping basket."

-- Stinger

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...
That's what I see them going for...

Old December 31st 03, 01:06 AM
snow

It appears the Amazon $149 price is gone. Could it have been a price mistake
and only a few luck souls got in on it?

Old January 2nd 04, 02:30 AM
Dave Moorman

In article ,
"snow" wrote:

It appears the Amazon $149 price is gone. Could it have been a price mistake
and only a few luck souls got in on it?
Jim Hackett wrote in message
link.net...
That's what I see them going for...

There are several places offering them for $149 now, but they usually
say it's "unavailable or discontinued", or they are tied to Amazon and
that's whom you actually buy it from (at the $399 price).

I'm not familiar with this radio - it says it receives SSB but tunes
in 1 KHz steps. Is there a fine-tuning function?

Thanks.

Dave K9SW

Old January 2nd 04, 03:35 AM
Ken Thomas

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 02:30:32 GMT, Dave Moorman

There are several places offering them for $149 now, but they usually
say it's "unavailable or discontinued", or they are tied to Amazon and
that's whom you actually buy it from (at the $399 price).

Yea... where?
Old January 3rd 04, 05:59 AM
Dave Moorman

In article ,
Ken Thomas wrote:

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 02:30:32 GMT, Dave Moorman

There are several places offering them for $149 now, but they usually
say it's "unavailable or discontinued", or they are tied to Amazon and
that's whom you actually buy it from (at the $399 price).

Yea... where?

I googled it and came up with a number of places.

Dave K9SW
Old December 31st 03, 01:34 AM
Jim Douglas

I had it ordered and during checkout somehow it failed.

Old December 31st 03, 02:22 AM
Ken Thomas

"Sony ICF-SW07 World Band Receiver Radio"
Electronics; $149.88

Subtotal of Items: $149.88
Shipping & Handling: $7.35
Promotional Certificates: -$37.35