Old December 31st 03, 12:43 AM
Jim Hackett

Default ICF-SW07----$399.88

That's what I see them going for...

Old December 31st 03, 12:46 AM
Stinger

Jim,

Click on it (quick -- they had 4 at 6:30 PM Central), and it will show up at
the cheap price in your "shopping basket."

-- Stinger

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...
That's what I see them going for...

Old December 31st 03, 01:06 AM
snow

It appears the Amazon $149 price is gone. Could it have been a price mistake
and only a few luck souls got in on it?

Old December 31st 03, 01:34 AM
Jim Douglas

I had it ordered and during checkout somehow it failed.

Old December 31st 03, 02:22 AM
Ken Thomas

"Sony ICF-SW07 World Band Receiver Radio"
Electronics; $149.88

Subtotal of Items: $149.88
Shipping & Handling: $7.35
Promotional Certificates: -$37.35
---------
Total: $119.88
Gift Certificates: -$50.00
---------
Total for this Order: $69.88

Sweet...... Had to brag a little.
Old December 31st 03, 05:06 AM
Mitchell Regenbogen

Don't get too excited yet. Some months ago they had 36" TV's for $99. I
ordered two, checkout went fine, but they never came and the orders
disappeared.

Ken Thomas wrote in
:

Old December 31st 03, 05:25 AM
Ken Thomas

May be right... have not got tracking number yet.

Old December 31st 03, 05:29 AM
Brian Denley

WARNING!....Amazon policy:

"With respect to items sold by Amazon.com, we cannot confirm the price of an
item until you order; however, we do NOT charge your credit card until after
your order has entered the shipping process. Despite our best efforts, a
small number of the items in our catalog may be mispriced. If we discover a
mispricing, we will do one of the following:

a.. If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will
charge the lower amount and ship you the item.
b.. If an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will,
at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or
cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
Please note that this policy applies only to products sold and shipped by
Amazon.com. Your purchases from third-party sellers using Amazon.com
Payments are charged at the time you place your order, and third-party
sellers may follow different policies in the event of a mispriced item."

--
Brian Denley