Old December 31st 03, 02:02 PM
Rob R.

I bought 2 of them yesterday at the 149.00 price and that's what my
confirmation order said. What was this all about...anybody interested in a
brand new mint unopened Sony SW07...otherwise, as others have noted, they're
going up on eBay as soon as they reach my homestead. Happy New Year.
(rdr999 on eBay if you'd like some feedback...I pack very carefully and am
easy to deal with
Rob R.
Eugene, OR
KE6BGO

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message
link.net...
That's what I see them going for...

Old January 1st 04, 07:28 PM
Brian Denley

Su e-mail me with price?

--
Brian Denley

hlink.net...

Old January 2nd 04, 02:30 AM
Dave Moorman

In article ,
"snow" wrote:

It appears the Amazon $149 price is gone. Could it have been a price mistake
and only a few luck souls got in on it?
Jim Hackett wrote in message
link.net...
That's what I see them going for...

There are several places offering them for $149 now, but they usually
say it's "unavailable or discontinued", or they are tied to Amazon and
that's whom you actually buy it from (at the $399 price).

I'm not familiar with this radio - it says it receives SSB but tunes
in 1 KHz steps. Is there a fine-tuning function?

Thanks.

Dave K9SW
Old January 2nd 04, 03:35 AM
Ken Thomas

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 02:30:32 GMT, Dave Moorman

There are several places offering them for $149 now, but they usually
say it's "unavailable or discontinued", or they are tied to Amazon and
that's whom you actually buy it from (at the $399 price).

Yea... where?
Old January 2nd 04, 07:48 PM
John

"Jim Hackett" wrote in message hlink.net...
That's what I see them going for...

I got confirmation today from Amazon notifying me of shipment of the
radio with the 149 dollar price. (I took the free shipping choice). My
thanks to the original poster who alerted the rest of the sw community
to this "deal". Thanks!

Old January 3rd 04, 05:59 AM
Dave Moorman

In article ,
Ken Thomas wrote:

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 02:30:32 GMT, Dave Moorman

There are several places offering them for $149 now, but they usually
say it's "unavailable or discontinued", or they are tied to Amazon and
that's whom you actually buy it from (at the $399 price).

Yea... where?

I googled it and came up with a number of places.

Dave K9SW