Old December 31st 03, 10:30 PM
N8KDV

Default A Reminder

A reminder to all that the UTC New Year begins at 7 PM EST.

I plan on listening, as I have in years past to the BBC. On your
favourite frequency.

Happy New Year.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Old December 31st 03, 11:43 PM
Sanjaya

"N8KDV" wrote...
A reminder to all that the UTC New Year begins at 7 PM EST.

I plan on listening, as I have in years past to the BBC. On your
favourite frequency.

Happy New Year.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

I do that too : )
5975 kHz is great for me at night in the eastern U.S.
Happy New Year Steve, Dan and all the great people
who post here.

Old January 1st 04, 02:46 AM
Diverd4777

In article .net, "Sanjaya"

Subject: A Reminder
From: "Sanjaya"
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 23:43:24 GMT

"N8KDV" wrote...
A reminder to all that the UTC New Year begins at 7 PM EST.

I plan on listening, as I have in years past to the BBC. On your
favourite frequency.

Happy New Year.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

I do that too : )
5975 kHz is great for me at night in the eastern U.S.
Happy New Year Steve, Dan and all the great people
who post here.

Missed it this year;
Happy New year Steve, MW, Sanjaya, Ron, Pete, Burr & all the others
in this small, dispersed, diverse
corner of the world...

Dan
Old January 1st 04, 05:33 AM
Burr

And to you'll my friends, I still have an hour and 28 minutes to go.

Happy New year to all and Peace to all as well!!!

Burr

Diverd4777 wrote:
In article .net, "Sanjaya"

A reminder... Mike Terry Broadcasting 1 October 20th 04 03:45 AM
Reminder: 7037 @ 0100z Bert Craig Policy 0 June 15th 04 12:45 AM
R.R.A.P Net reminder Bert Craig Policy 20 June 9th 04 04:32 AM
Reminder for Public or Community Radio Station Disc Jockeys (DJ's) Norberto Rivera Broadcasting 0 April 29th 04 04:47 PM
"Studio DX" on AWR broadcast reminder Studio DX - AWR Shortwave 0 July 5th 03 01:04 PM