Old June 8th 04, 01:04 AM
Bert Craig

Default R.R.A.P Net reminder

Tonight (6/7/04) at 2100 EST or 0100z (6/8/04)

7037 kHz

CQ CQ BXN BXN de WA2SI QNI? K

73 de Bert
WA2SI

Old June 8th 04, 03:46 AM
Bert Craig

We're trying. So far I've logged two r.r.a.p regulars and am always looking
for more. Was also lucky enough to work W0EX before his untimely passing.
Sadly, not N0BK though. The net is named in honor of these two SK's. (n0Bk &
w0eX, hence BXNet.)

Please feel free to check in. It's a whole lot more fun OTA, than on the NG.
:-)

73 de Bert
WA2SI

"Howdy" wrote in message
m...
Wow, pretty cool. Is this a regular event?

t...

Old June 8th 04, 04:30 AM
Alun

"Bert Craig" wrote in
t:

We're trying. So far I've logged two r.r.a.p regulars and am always
looking for more. Was also lucky enough to work W0EX before his
untimely passing. Sadly, not N0BK though. The net is named in honor of
these two SK's. (n0Bk & w0eX, hence BXNet.)

Please feel free to check in. It's a whole lot more fun OTA, than on
the NG.
:-)

73 de Bert
WA2SI

"Howdy" wrote in message
m...
Wow, pretty cool. Is this a regular event?

t...

It would be b****y CW though, wouldn't it?
Old June 8th 04, 12:58 PM
Brian Kelly

Alun wrote in message . ..
"Bert Craig" wrote in
t:

We're trying. So far I've logged two r.r.a.p regulars and am always
looking for more. Was also lucky enough to work W0EX before his
untimely passing. Sadly, not N0BK though. The net is named in honor of
these two SK's. (n0Bk & w0eX, hence BXNet.)

Please feel free to check in. It's a whole lot more fun OTA, than on
the NG.
:-)

73 de Bert
WA2SI

"Howdy" wrote in message
m...
Wow, pretty cool. Is this a regular event?

"Bert Craig" wrote in message
t...
Tonight (6/7/04) at 2100 EST or 0100z (6/8/04)

7037 kHz

CQ CQ BXN BXN de WA2SI QNI? K

73 de Bert
WA2SI

It would be b****y CW though, wouldn't it?

Hee, hee, hee, YES!

w3rv

Old June 8th 04, 06:28 PM
Bert Craig

"Alun" wrote in message
"Bert Craig" wrote in
t:

We're trying. So far I've logged two r.r.a.p regulars and am always
looking for more. Was also lucky enough to work W0EX before his
untimely passing. Sadly, not N0BK though. The net is named in honor of
these two SK's. (n0Bk & w0eX, hence BXNet.)

Please feel free to check in. It's a whole lot more fun OTA, than on
the NG.
:-)

73 de Bert
WA2SI

"Howdy" wrote in message
m...
Wow, pretty cool. Is this a regular event?

"Bert Craig" wrote in message
t...
Tonight (6/7/04) at 2100 EST or 0100z (6/8/04)

7037 kHz

CQ CQ BXN BXN de WA2SI QNI? K

73 de Bert
WA2SI

It would be b****y CW though, wouldn't it?

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say, Alun? Just come on out and
say it, if you'd please. Any licensed ARO who is familiar with the current
bandplans (Including all "gentlemen's" agreements.) should easily surmise
that this is indeed a CW net.

73 de Bert
WA2SI

Old June 8th 04, 06:36 PM
Avery Hightower

"Alun" wrote in message

b****y

Could you translate that word to conversational English, please.

Thank you.

Avery

Old June 8th 04, 11:50 PM
Len Over 21

In article et, "Avery
Hightower" writes:

"Alun" wrote in message
.. .

b****y

Could you translate that word to conversational English, please.

Thank you.

That can't be done in this newsgroup. Newsgroup nabobs,
ever vigilant on keeping hum radio as it was when they were
young, forbid any sort of nasty words in regards to "CW."

It's perfectly permissible for Them to cuss, swear, and
generally talk down to those not favoring telegraphy...it just
CANNOT be done in return. SOP.

[Alun is not fond of telegraphy in case you wondered...]

It's the OF double standard (as usual).

LHA / WMD

R.R.A.P Net? Bert Craig Policy 13 May 5th 04 05:13 PM
r.r.a.p 40m CW Net Bert Craig Policy 15 April 2nd 04 04:58 PM