Old January 6th 04, 08:07 PM
Richard

Default Wanting to sell your Roberts R881 or R9940?

Friend who has a Roberts R881 for sale says he cannot find it.

He will likely find it eventually, but if anyone in UK is thinking of
upgrading, and wants to sell their Roberts R881, (or even a Roberts R9940)
if you want to contact me direct, please do, and name your price. I may up
purchasing from you! Quite possible. I live in the UK.

Radio must work perfectly, not be damaged in any way, be boxed, with carry
case, and manual.

I know what my friend wants for his radio, (when he can find it) but if you
can beat his price, then why should I not get it cheaper. Hi!

My email:

Please remove "REMOVE".

Thanks.

Rich.