Old January 12th 04, 12:41 PM
N8KDV

I heard from Eike, here is his response:

"Yes another server problem, the guys up there (students as well) are
certainly trying some new cool linux trickx and http support seems to
have gone with
the wind, once more... :-(
I have once again relocated the files to another server, and the page is

again available at www.eibi.de.vu .

I hope this was just the reason for your javascript error. I don't use
Java,
only the .de.vu link statistics does, but normally that works ok, so it
does
right now. If it's still buggy on your system, please write to me! I can

switch off the statistics.

Otherwise avoid .de.vu and use the direct link
http://eibi.gmxhome.de/hp/index.html (the backup site) or
http://139.18.51.71/~pge98crf/index.html (which
is the university server I usually use, which is not working as such at
the
moment).

Thanks for your mail and for your patience!

Best wishes to Michigan,
Eike"

I suggest trying one of the alternatives.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

EiBi Skeds Updated N8KDV Shortwave 0 January 5th 04 12:39 PM
Eibi Skeds updated N8KDV Shortwave 0 October 17th 03 06:32 PM
Eibi Skeds Updated N8KDV Shortwave 2 October 2nd 03 09:17 PM
EiBi Skeds Updated N8KDV Shortwave 1 September 21st 03 10:24 AM
EiBi Skeds updated N8KDV Shortwave 2 September 4th 03 12:09 AM