Old January 16th 04, 12:41 AM
RHF

LF,

I am Happy that you Feel that Way.

Provided that Being SAD is Personally Fullfulling for You.

After All Life Is To Be FELT !

Feelings are a FACT-of-LIFE for the Living.

Let us Rejoice in the Fact that We are Alive !
( Each in our own Sad or Happy way. )

ssi ~ RHF
..
..
= = = Lord Floyd
= = = wrote in message ...
(abdul rahim) wrote in
m:

surely you agree.

SFB

Old January 16th 04, 02:26 AM
GrtPmpkin32

surely you agree.

Hardly. So much goes right *far* more often than it has a right too, if you try
to live right.
Look at this:
(From James Taylor, written in 1966 (talk about a rough time...))
The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time
Any fool can do it, there ain't nothing to it
Nobody knows how we got to the top of the hill
But since we're all on our way down, we might as well enjoy the ride...
The secret of love is in opening up your heart.
It's okay to be afraid, just don't let that stand in your way
'Cause everyone knows that love is the only road
Since we're only here for a while
Might as well show some style
Give us a smile
Isn't it a lovely ride?
Sliding down, gliding down
Try not to try too hard, it's just a lovely ride
Now the thing about time is that time isn't really real
It's just your point of view, how does it feel for you?
Even Einstein said he could never understand it all
Planets spinning through space
The smile upon your face
Welcome to the human race
Some kind of lovely ride, I'll be
Sliding down, I'll be gliding down
And tryin' not to try too hard
It's just a lovely ride
The secret of life is enjoying the passage
of Time.

So lighten up. Listen to some good music, have a drink, a smoke, a meal, find a
woman, find some friends, even if you argue and fight, it's REAL and human and
happy, even when it's hard.
Relax-
Linus

life is intrinsically sad Lord Floyd General 1 January 16th 04 12:41 AM
Give it a break! Randy CB 9 October 8th 03 10:26 PM
Twist Landshark CB 16 August 28th 03 02:51 AM
Bonafied Proof of LIFE AFTER DEATH -- Coal Mine Rescue Ed Conrad Shortwave 0 July 6th 03 12:33 PM