Old January 18th 04, 04:38 PM
Brian

Again, WTF?

"Volker Tonn" wrote in message

WShoots1 schrieb:
I guess I'm too much of a realist.

[1] It allegedly wasn't an attack by a sovereign nation.

[2] More people than that die every month on US highways.

Right,
and ten times of children die on HUNGER _e_v_e_r_y __d_a_y_...
Take all the money from the militair around the world and feed the

children!

odo

Old January 19th 04, 06:42 AM
CW

Didn't have the patience to sit through it. Apparently, made for people who
can't read.
"Rusty Knail" wrote in message

If you come back to this newsgroup with dry eyes, you are NOT human. (And,

you
are NOT an American.)

*Rusty Knail
--
Ce message a ete poste via la plateforme Web club-Internet.fr
This message has been posted by the Web platform club-Internet.fr

http://forums.club-internet.fr/

Old January 19th 04, 11:57 PM
Rusty Knail

Hey CW;

Do any of your old Singers cause QRN in your shortwave receivers?

And someone also told me you use to sew Randi Steele's outfits. Is that true?
*Rusty

Old January 20th 04, 12:00 AM
Allen McBroom

Let the newsgroup scroll proclaim that Rusty Knail
scribed upon its pages in
:

Thanks for the link. God bless America.

--
Allen McBroom
www.NPSTKD.com
Old January 20th 04, 05:36 PM
CW

"Rusty Knail" wrote in message

Hey CW;

Do any of your old Singers cause QRN in your shortwave receivers?

Yes.

And someone also told me you use to sew Randi Steele's outfits. Is that

true?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Old January 21st 04, 07:13 AM
starman

CW wrote:

"Rusty Knail" wrote in message

Hey CW;

Do any of your old Singers cause QRN in your shortwave receivers?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

He's talking about the old Singer sewing machines which used a foot
pedal potentiometer for speed control. I used to get a lot of radio
interference when my mother was using her circa-1945 Singer.