Old January 18th 04, 09:18 PM
N8KDV

Default CKLW Update

Here is the word I received back from Bill VE3ES, regarding the CKLW
down time::

It was between 12:05 and 4:30 a.m. today. Initially they
had announced on air only a single day of such maintenance but their web

site had 3 days, today, Sunday, being the last. CKLW has replaced all
five
of their towers (first erected fifty years or so ago) and have a new
transmitter to deal with. Big changes at the (former) Big 8.

Trying to find out from the CE if other maintenance is being planned for

the near future which we can get word out in advance.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B