Old January 29th 04, 08:17 PM
N8KDV

RHF wrote:

MWB,

"BTW, for those of you with reading comprehension problems,
my answer is yes."
[ MWB - Let your 'yes' be a "Y E S !" Be Proud of It !]

"There's room in my America for everyone - even if they are
insipid in moralizing, like Cal Thomas, RHF, or Tracy Fort.
Hey, RHF, I believe that means yes.
[ Again, MWB - Let your 'yes' be a "Y E S !" Be Proud of It !]

Now, take your one-word answers and stick them where the sun
don't shine!"
(o: Why Thank You MWB - "MWB - Bend Over Please" )

" Now, like a cheap lawyer,"
[ And Like a Cheap Lawyer - I can now say Your Honor (MWB)...
The Question has been "Asked and Answered" [.]

"you try to force a one-word answer.
[ MWB - That I Do -&- i did, I Did. I DID ! ]

"Go play with yourself somewhere else"
[ MWB - You Make It So Much Fun To Be Here MWB;
MWB, Please Be Yourself MWB; and I Will Remain RHF ]

"your getting pushy and obnoxious in your sanctimonious righteousness."
[ MWB - I Am Who I Am - Would You Change Me ? ]

"You say there's room in your American for everyone,
but you make fun of Michael Moore."
[ MWB - Did I "Make Fun" of Michael Moore ? - NOT! ]

Isn't there room in your society for people that think
you are a silly pest?
[ MWB - Yes htere is "Room" in My Society for People that
'think' that I Am A "Silly Pest" - I my being a 'silly pest'
causes them to "Think". ]

MWB - Lets Recall What I Have Say About "The Michael MOORE"
[ Benoted by the "*" ]

THE BIG TENT THAT IS AMERICANA:

* I have a 'vision' of the "Michael Moore Brigade" right there
in the middle of things.

* A Trumpet Call from the Michael Moore Brigade was issued by . . .

* Nothing... But One Most recognize that 'michael moore' is "Michael Moore".
{ Michael Moore the person 'affects' a certain Personna as "Michael Moore"
the very "Out There" Public Figure. }

MWB? - "Isn't he part of Americana?"
* YES - That he Is - Big Time !

MWB? - Isn't your tent big enough for him ?
* YES - If He Wish to Be Inside the Tent - But He has the Right
To Be Outside the Tent - Or, In-Fact Claim that there is No Tent.

MWB - Why do you want to silence Michael Moore ?
* MWB - Did I Say That - NO !

RHF? - Why Do You Fabricate Lies about what others have said MWB ?

You must understand that *fabrication* is a part of *debate*, and *debate* is what
MWB knows. Now, granted, he knows little of anything *else*, but MWB does profess to
*know* *debate*! So if it needs to be *twisted* *turned* spinned* *spun* *obfuscated*
or *fabricated*, MWB is your man! But if it has *anything* to do with *reality*,
well, forget it!

* My Words were and A

* "A Trumpet Call from the Michael Moore Brigade was issued by"

* NOTE: A Trumpet Call is a Call to Order; a Call to Arms;
an Anouncement of Importance (All Hail Ye).

* So I simply Bring Forth the Name of "Michael Moore" and the word
"Brigade" benotes that He is not along but has a following.

* Thus I Give Full Recognition to the Uniqueness of Michael Moore
as Part of Americana.

* All Honor be His. {Michael Moore}

MWB - I listen to Michael Moore and many others who 'i agree with'
and "Dis-Agree With": Because By Doing So, It Causes Me To THINK
About My Beliefs, My Biases, My Prejudices; YES MY VERY BEING !

Point: I Do NOT View Michael Moore as a 'necessary evil' in America.
Counter-Point: I VIEW Michael Moore as a "Necessary Part" of America.

Point: For How Can I Be... me, Me. ME !
Counter-Point: If Michael Moore is NOT... he, He. HE !

Point: As Michael Moore Speaks Out For What He Believes In and
His Vission for American and the World.
Counter-Point: I (and Every American) may/must Speak Out For What I
(We - Each of Us) Believe In and Our Vision for American and the World.

Point: MWB - Its Called "Tolerance-and-Understanding".
Counter-Point: For There Can Be NO Tolerance With-Out Understanding [.]

MWB - I Do NOT Ask You To Think Like Me. - "MWB" BE YOU !
[ So That I Can Be Me. ]

MWB - May You Grow Old and Wise; and Respected By All !
For Me this is "Simply the Process of Living by a Thinking Person"
* At Any Time of Life
* In Any Age of Mankind
* In Any Society of this World
For a Life Time of Learning by 'simply' Living an Think About Life.

Therefore, I Close By Saying:
Blessed by God with Life and Progressive by Nature thru Living ~ RHF
.
.
= = = ojunk (Michael Bryant)
= = = wrote in message ...
From:
(RHF)

For the Third Time - Here are My Words:
[ Is there Not "Room" in Your America for a Cal Thomas, Paul Harvey
and others ? ]

A simple Yes or No will do. (No Long Answer with Qualifiers
and Points of Clarification is Required.) Just a Yes or a No.

You must not be able to read. I clearly pointed out that I never EVER suggested
excluding anyone from America. Those were YOUR words, not mine. Now, like a
cheap lawyer, you try to force a one-word answer. Go play with yourself
somewhere else - your getting pushy and obnoxious in your sanctimonious
righteousness.

You say there's room in your American for everyone, but you make fun of Michael
Moore. Isn't there room in your society for people that think you are a silly
pest?

Even conservatives in this NG laugh at your behavior, Mr. Red-White&Blue.

Mike

BTW, for those of you with reading comprehension problems, my answer is yes.
There's room in my America for everyone - even if they are insipid in
moralizing, like Cal Thomas, RHF, or Tracy Fort. Hey, RHF, I believe that means
yes. Now, take your one-word answers and stick them where the sun don't shine!

Old January 29th 04, 11:57 PM
Stinger

Once again, MWB insults, name-calls, whines, and is just plain rude -- and
pretends he's debating.

-- Stinger

m...

From:

Old January 30th 04, 08:42 AM
N8KDV

From: N8KDV

You must understand that *fabrication* is a part of *debate*, and *debate* is
what
MWB knows. Now, granted, he knows little of anything *else*, but MWB does
profess to
*know* *debate*! So if it needs to be *twisted* *turned* spinned* *spun*
*obfuscated*
or *fabricated*, MWB is your man! But if it has *anything* to do with
*reality*,
well, forget it!

Gee, Steve, Didn't you recently admit to listening to SW radio 18 hours a day?
Yep, reality is definitely your game.

You really are an *idiot* I never *admitted* listening to SW radio for 18 hours a
day MWB, that was something YOU *fabricated*, and I vociferously denied.

diatribe.

When it comes to sleazy debate tactics, RHF has shown that no one can claim
supremacy over him. He's definitely more frustrating to deal with than your
three word junior high comebacks. Damn, you were making Tracy Fort look like an
intellectua!

Three word comebacks? MWB, once again you *fabricate*!

But, hey, I know how you identify with RHF's perpetually optimistic
patriotism....You're such a happy guy, always cheering up everyone's day! ;-)

My day is usually pretty happy, I just try to spread it around. You, on the other
hand try to *spread it on*, pretty thick too, I might add. :-)

Here's a happy thought. Why don't you return to what you do best and start
making more Sw-related posts. You are, after all, our Master DX Centurion.

I make plenty of SW related posts, yours seem to be *lost in action* as of late!
And indeed, I am a Master DX Centurion, I have the certificate on the wall!

Cheer-io fruit loops!

How cute! What a *comeback*, got any more like that?

(Copy to N8KDV's mailbox, just because it's fun....)

You are easily amused!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

AR88 Restoration project: Some Questions. joe landy Boatanchors 6 November 26th 04 03:10 PM
Extra Class License Study Material Drink Antenna 13 February 19th 04 08:29 PM
Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 01:28 PM
Low reenlistment rate charlesb Policy 54 September 18th 03 01:57 PM
BEWARE SPENDING TIME ANSWERING QUESTIONS HERE (WAS Electronic Questions) CW Antenna 1 September 5th 03 06:20 PM