RadioBanter

-   -   [ OT ] Maureen Dowd: Bush takes the swaggering sheriff routine too far (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/40291-re-%5B-ot-%5D-maureen-dowd-bush-takes-swaggering-sheriff-routine-too-far.html)

RHF January 27th 04 04:20 AM

= = = ojunk (Michael Bryant)
= = = wrote in message ...

"Jesus, RHF, I haven't suggested kicking them out, like many folks
on your side suggest for anyone that disagrees with making GW Bush
eligible for sainthood."

- - - S N I P - - -

MWB - GWB a Saint . . . N O T !

Since the 1950s:

There is only one former US President that should be considered
for Sainthood - "JFK" for being Killed doing his Job.

There is only one former US President that should be considered for
Beautification - Ronald Reagan for bring an End to the Cold War.

There is only one US President that should be considered for
CANNONization - "GWB" for Letting the Dogs of War Loose on
America's Enemies both Foreign and Domestic.

who, Who. WHO LET THE DOGS OUT ! ~ RHF

..

..

Michael Bryant January 27th 04 08:59 PM

From: (RHF)

There is only one US President that should be considered for
CANNONization - "GWB" for Letting the Dogs of War Loose on
America's Enemies both Foreign and Domestic.

who, Who. WHO LET THE DOGS OUT ! ~ RHF

I don't know who let the dogs out, but they sure seem to have trampled your few
remaining brain cells, RHF...

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,