Old January 26th 04, 12:57 AM
Mark Glusker

Default FA: Kiwa Mediumwave Loop

Kiwa Mediuwwave Loop Antenna

Ends Sunday, February 1, 4:33 pm Pacific Time
Old February 1st 04, 12:48 AM
RHF

MG,

FWIW: With one day to go the Price is Now $401 with 15 Bidders.
REF= http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3074205062

warning, Warning. WARNING !

This eBay Auction is getting into the "ONIBTH" Zone )

"ONIBTH" = Oh No I Bid Too High = Oh No I Paid Too Much ;-{

LAUGHER: The old simple and basic RadioShack AM Loop Antennas
that were Discontinued and Discounted down to $9.95 are now
Selling on eBay for a Buy-It-Now Price of $35 )
[ YES in the Modern Age of the Internet...
There Still Is One-Born-Every-Minute. ]

OTHER Interesting Things on eBay for Radio-A-Holics:

* Older model of the Quantum Loop Antenna
eBay Auction Item # 3073878394
Has one day to go and the High Bid is Now $38 with 7 Bidders.

* Radio Plus Quantum Phaser for Mediumwave DX
eBay Auction Item # 3074927004
Has one day to go and the High Bid is Now $62 with only 3 Bidders.

* Rare 1938 RCA Victor Table Top Shortwave Radio Model 38A
eBay Auction Item # 3075138940 [ Something for Old Radio Collectors ]
Some Really Beautiful Pictures of an Old Classic and Worth a Look See.

DISCLAIMER: These are NOT My eBay Auctions
and I am NOT Associated with the Seller [.]

jm2cw ~ RHF
..
..
= = = (Mark Glusker)

Old February 1st 04, 12:55 AM
Ken Wilson

"RHF" wrote in message

* Older model of the Quantum Loop Antenna
eBay Auction Item # 3073878394
Has one day to go and the High Bid is Now $38 with 7 Bidders.

Correction.......now 38 bidders..... since you told every one here it was on
the market :O There goes the good deal.

I do have a smile

73, Ken .

Old February 1st 04, 04:25 AM
Ken Thomas

On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 19:55:44 -0500, "Ken Wilson"
wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message

* Older model of the Quantum Loop Antenna
eBay Auction Item # 3073878394
Has one day to go and the High Bid is Now $38 with 7 Bidders.

Correction.......now 38 bidders..... since you told every one here it was on
the market :O There goes the good deal.

I do have a smile

73, Ken .

That antenna is worth every penny.

Old February 1st 04, 11:32 AM
Ken Wilson

"Ken Thomas" wrote in message

That antenna is worth every penny.

I agree 100 %. I have the Quantum QX loop on my R30 in the Living room. I
also have one of the quantum phasers which is not being used at present. I
have a Wellbrook K9AY & 1530ALA in use at present.

I'll tell one on Gerry Thomas....the guy who makes the quantum stuff. I had
my phaser in line one day as I was letting my TenTec Omni VI plus run for a
bit. Well I layed a book down & it bumped the paddles & keyed the rig. 100
watts or so directly into the phaser. Well, it let the magic smoke out of
the phaser. When I emailed Gerry he told me to send it to him so I did. It
came back in less than 2 weeks with no charge. Now thats service.

73, Ken

Old February 1st 04, 05:25 PM
radiok3pi

Gerry Thomas (Radio Plus ... Quantum products) is simply fantastic.
Great products, great service.
One of the truly good guys in our hobby.
A craftsman and a gentleman

-Russ K3Pi
Old February 1st 04, 04:39 AM
Ken Thomas

* Rare 1938 RCA Victor Table Top Shortwave Radio Model 38A
eBay Auction Item # 3075138940 [ Something for Old Radio Collectors ]
Some Really Beautiful Pictures of an Old Classic and Worth a Look See.

How much do you think the 38A is worth?

Old February 2nd 04, 07:41 AM
RHF

FO&A,

So... How did all these Loops finally close out and infact did
any of the eBay Bidders "PAY TOO MUCH" - You Be The Judge:

DISCLAIMER: These were NOT My eBay Auctions
and I am NOT Associated with the Seller [.]

* KIWA MW Air Core Loop Antenna
Well this closed out with a Final Bid of $545 and 21 Bidders
Thats $145 over the original Kiwa Price - ONIPTM !

* Quantum Loop Antenna
Well this closed out with a Final Bid of $158 and 18 Bidders.
This is about 75% of the original Quantum Price of $200.

* Quantum Phaser
Well this closed out with a Final Bid of $110 and 15 Bidders.
This is about 82% of the original Quantum Price of $135.

FWIW "TIP" : When Bidding on eBay : Realistically : If a "Product"
is still available and can be bought New with a Warranty:
Then anything over 75% is ONIPTM for a Used [AS IS] 'product'
that does NOT have a warranty - IMHO.

ygt... ~ RHF
= = = You Got To . . .
Know When To Hold Them, and Know When To Fold Them !
..
..
= = = (RHF)
= = = wrote in message . com...

[...]

.
.
= = = (Mark Glusker)

Old February 2nd 04, 11:29 PM
Ken Wilson

So... How did all these Loops finally close out and infact did
any of the eBay Bidders "PAY TOO MUCH" - You Be The Judge:

DISCLAIMER: These were NOT My eBay Auctions
and I am NOT Associated with the Seller [.]

Hello RHF & the Group,

I don't know about most of you .....but the only way I can get what I would
call a good price on Ebay SWL equip.... is if it is not a popular item or
better yet ....not many know it is there. I hope to find items that are
missspellledd or listed wrong.

73, Ken

Old February 3rd 04, 05:36 AM
RHF

KW,

I have bought two Kiwa MW Air Core Loop Antennas.

A Used one for $248 and the other 'Like New in the Box' with
all the Documents and Gear for $425.

You Got To Keep-On KEEPING-ON !

iaf... ~ RHF
= = = If At First... You Don't Succeed - Try - Try Again !
..
..
= = = "Ken Wilson"