Old February 9th 04, 05:46 PM
RHF

MWB,

I guess that "BA" understood the basic theme ad intent of my reply
and You simply chose to Absurd-ify It.

= = = ojunk (Michael Bryant)
= = = wrote in message ...
From:
(RHF)

It is unfortunate that in many Islamic Societies the 'devout'
Muslims live-in-fear of the 'few' but "Powerful" Islam-O-Nazis.

It is unfortunate that in many American localities the "devout"
citizens of all faiths live in fear (not hyphenated) of the 'few'
but 'powerful' Christian-O-Nazis.

MWB - Is this how you truly feel about the role of Christians
in America and their impact on the citizens of the USofA ?
..
..

Like the ones that try thier 'Christian' best to keep newsgroup
flames going.

MWB - The way you use the word 'Christian' in this post would
indicate you use it as Hate Speech (Writting).
..
..
Remember, you are the one with the tent big enough for EVERYONE.

MWB - YES
- But being a Sane and Rational Man.
- My Tent Does Have Its Limits [.]
- Those Who would Kill Me: Are Not Welcome.
- Those That Would Rape My Children: Are Not Welcome.
- Those That Enslave My Grand-Children: Are Not Welcome.
A MANS GOT TO KNOW HIS LIMITATIONS ~ a la "DH" (aka: CE)
..
..
Or is that everyone except fundamentalist Muslims?

MWB - One Wonders ! - Maybe You Have The Answer ?
..
..
And how do you look at a Muslim and immediately recognize
where he/she is devout or fundamentalist?

MWB - Let Us Accept Our Brothers as Brothers.
- For We Know Not the True Content of their Hearts.
- As Long as their Actions are that of a Brother.
- - Then They Be Our Brothers.
- Should their Actions Become that of an Enemy.
- - Then Let Us See Them For What They Truly Are.
- - - Our Enemies and Let us Treat With Them Accordingly [.]
..
"If someone says, 'I Love God,' and Hates his Brother,
he is a Liar; for he who does not Love his Brother whom
he has seen, how can he Love God whom he has not seen?
And this Commandment we have from Him:
That He Who Loves God Must Love His Brother Also."
- - - 1 John 4:20 (NKJV)
..
..
Are you indicting all practioners of Shari'ah?

MWB - NO - Did I say that I was Indicting Anyone - Not !
..
..
Isn't that a pretty healthy percentage of Muslims?

MWB - It is a precentage of Muslims.

MWB - What Percentage would you put on the number of Amricans
that Identify with the Christian Faith ?

ir... ~ RHF
= = = I Remain... RHF.

..

..