Old February 5th 04, 05:34 AM
Melvin Creep

Default Thank You Massachusetts!

At long last our national nightmare is over. I'd like to publicly
thank the Mass. Supreme Court for declaring Wednesday that gays are
entitled to nothing less than marriage and that Vermont-style civil
unions will not suffice. This sets the stage for the nation's first
legally sanctioned same-sex weddings by the spring. "The dissimilitude
between the terms `civil marriage' and `civil union' is not innocuous;
it is a considered choice of language that reflects a demonstrable
assigning of same-sex, largely homosexual, couples to second-class
status," the justices wrote. On behalf of the shortwave listening
family I salute this very brave and historic decision. Judge Solomom
himself could not have adjudicated this matter more wisely! Sons of
Massachusetts stand proudly and take a bow - a resounding THANK YOU
echoes throughout our land!
Melvin
Old February 5th 04, 02:42 PM

"ALL" so-called people of alternate life styles should be banned from
the planet.

Your echoes are not crossing my path.

Old February 5th 04, 06:26 PM
MnMikew

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
om...
[...]

As usuall the liberal judges overstep their bounds and go against the
masses.

Old February 5th 04, 06:50 PM
brun

The Constitution exists to protect minorities from the masses, not to
legislate bigotry. Wake up, this isn't a democracy run by the masses.

Old February 5th 04, 06:52 PM
brun

Sounds like Hitler and his ideas, Pappy. Do you suggest extermination for
everyone you dislike? If you want a caste system with second and
third-class humans, move to India.

Old February 5th 04, 07:29 PM
Diverd4777

Banned From The Planet ??

I recall a Person of German Descent who tried the same thing in the 30's & 40's
Luckily he did not succeed.

You can always move to Pakistan, & set up shop in Islamabad;
I've heard the Islamic Fundamentalists are Completely in Sync with your views..

Old February 5th 04, 07:40 PM
tfortee

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004 12:26:15 -0600, "MnMikew"
wrote:

"Melvin Creep" wrote in message
. com...
[...]

That's the first thing that you have ever written that has made
sense. The rest was uneducated pointless dribble.

Tracy
Old February 5th 04, 07:42 PM
N8KDV

wrote:

[...]

An 'educated' person would've used the word 'drivel', rather than 'dribble'.
But you, being an 'uneducated' person, would not have known that.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B