Old February 6th 04, 06:27 AM
Telamon

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

I guess it never occured to some in this thread that ADSL, cable,
and T1 lines are not available to everyone.. I know several parts
of the country where, even in large cities, parts thereof don't
have any choices BUT dial-up internet (and, believe it or not,
there are still some places in the Great USA that don't even have
local dial-up)..

That's correct. But as Mikey will soon discover, as backward as we
may be, we do have a court system here!

OK so lets say you file the restraining order against Mike and he takes
another dump in your mailbox. What is the next step? Would it be an
automatic contempt of court? How do you enforce it when he lives
someplace else? Just wondering how something like this would be enforced.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 6th 04, 11:34 AM
N8KDV

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

I guess it never occured to some in this thread that ADSL, cable,
and T1 lines are not available to everyone.. I know several parts
of the country where, even in large cities, parts thereof don't
have any choices BUT dial-up internet (and, believe it or not,
there are still some places in the Great USA that don't even have
local dial-up)..

That's correct. But as Mikey will soon discover, as backward as we
may be, we do have a court system here!

OK so lets say you file the restraining order against Mike and he takes
another dump in your mailbox. What is the next step? Would it be an
automatic contempt of court? How do you enforce it when he lives
someplace else? Just wondering how something like this would be enforced.

I have no idea. I'm sure the court system has something in place that would
allow them to enforce the law. The main thing for me is that he would
hopefully be restrained from sending me email!

He stopped sending me email at a point yesterday, so hopefully he will
continue to not do so. He has however refused to comply with my request to
send me the email stating that he will not do so ever again after that point,
nor has he stated here that he would not send any more.

So I guess the ball is still up in the air. I may still have to head to the
Circuit Court, because quite frankly, I do not find Michael W. Bryant to be a
very trustworthy individual.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old February 6th 04, 11:50 AM
N8KDV

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

Brenda Ann wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

I guess it never occured to some in this thread that ADSL, cable,
and T1 lines are not available to everyone.. I know several parts
of the country where, even in large cities, parts thereof don't
have any choices BUT dial-up internet (and, believe it or not,
there are still some places in the Great USA that don't even have
local dial-up)..

That's correct. But as Mikey will soon discover, as backward as we
may be, we do have a court system here!

OK so lets say you file the restraining order against Mike and he takes
another dump in your mailbox. What is the next step? Would it be an
automatic contempt of court? How do you enforce it when he lives
someplace else? Just wondering how something like this would be enforced.

Actually I think I do have an answer as to what would happen. If Bryant did
violate the PPO then the court here would probably issue a warrant for his
arrest, that in and of itself would not likely get Bryant 'extradited' to
Michigan, however if he were ever stopped for a traffic offense, arrested on
another charge, or if a background check were to be performed then that
arrest warrant would show up.

If Michael W. Bryant continued to violate the PPO, then I'm sure at some
point in time the State of Michigan and the Commonwealth of Kentucky would
have to come to some kind of terms as to the disposition of his case.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old February 6th 04, 07:27 PM
MnMikew

"QSSASQSQS" wrote in message
On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 18:52:23 -0500, N8KDV
wrote:

QSSASQSQS wrote:

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 18:44:40 -0500, N8KDV
wrote:

the mewwddd wrote:

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 18:31:03 -0500, N8KDV
wrote:

the mewwddd wrote:

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 18:05:05 -0500, N8KDV

wrote:

MnMikew wrote:

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
Hey Loser,

My lawyer wants the number to your prosecutor. Put your

courage where your
mouth is and post it, please.

I think we can get this settled pretty fast.

I'm sure the prosecutor would be thrilled to have his/her

number posted on
Usenet.
What a maroon.

Mikey thinks I'm kidding... someone should slap him up side the

head and inform
him that I'm not. Maybe his 'attorney' will enlighten him.

I think if you aren't kidding you are going to spend a **** load

of
money for nothing..

You obviously haven't been paying attention... as I stated in an

earlier response to
you, obtaining a PPO is free. Can you spell it?

F R double E

goodluck, you will really need it.

No, I'm afraid it's Bryant that may indeed need the luck.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Ohhh...I see! So you really have no money to afford a real lawyer?

You
better sell them radios then. That ought to be enough money to get

you
about 2 hours with a real lawyer.

Let me try to explain this to you one more time. The PPO is free. That

does not
necessarily mean that I do not have the money to hire an attorney,

it's just in this
particular instance I have no need to hire an attorney.

I own my home, I have two vehicles, I have money in the bank, I have a

401k, I have
IRA's, I own 400 shares of Microsoft, 1000 shares of Tomkins PLC, etc,

etc....

I haven't been to work in over 9 months, I'm 50 years old...

I'm sure you're smart enough to figure it out. Or not.

I'm sorry you lost your job and all. I can understand why you are
hunting a free attorney. Please let me know if I can help in any way.
Again, I'm so sorry you are down on your luck.

Not down on my luck at all. And I'm not hunting for a 'free attorney'.

Bryant may be hunting
for one, but I am not in need of an attorney!

However, if you feel so inclined, you are free to make a donation. You

posted my address
earlier, so you know where to send it!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

OK...I'll send you a couple a bucks if you send me a Michigan quarter
for my quarter collection.

Tracy

You gonna steal it from your mommies purse? Sell lemonade? Someone should
call his truant officer.

Old February 6th 04, 07:28 PM
MnMikew

"QSSASQSQS" wrote in message
On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 19:51:57 -0500, N8KDV
wrote:

wrote:

MnMikew wrote:

[...]

In case you're wondering what I do in my 'spare time', I look for gaps in

portfolio's...

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

I just like to irrate people on usenet. It's fun. As for portfolios, I
got gaps!

Tracy

The gaps in your moms teeth dont count.

Old February 6th 04, 07:31 PM
N8KDV

wrote:

wrote:

MnMikew wrote:

[...]

She has teeth? Damn!

It's considered 'flirting' in Georgia when a man says to a woman, "nice tooth".

(I actually heard that on the radio)

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

Calling N8KDV Maximus Shortwave 12 February 1st 04 08:13 PM
Burr and N8KDV OT Spammers Michael Bryant Shortwave 5 January 18th 04 10:13 PM
Calling N8KDV Maximus Shortwave 3 January 14th 04 03:09 AM
*PING* - N8KDV Gregg Shortwave 2 January 6th 04 06:55 AM
clandestine ? N8KDV Shortwave 15 July 28th 03 05:24 AM